Community post

Discussion

November 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Tcc with IVF or IUI :)

116 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 116 Replies | Last Page

Basia, my recovery time was the same as essemkays. My doc ended up having to fix my uterus because it was shaped like a heart and then I had a balloon inside my uterus to help it heal for a month. I did the procedure on Dec 23, we were closed the 24 & 25 and went back the 26 for half day.

Thornto, just relish in the maternity leave of your coworker because when she comes back it will probably be all about the baby.

9 years ago

Hi Basia... hopefully you will have a quick recovery...
Thornto... I know what it feels like...

AFM... just got AF today... I was expecting it already since I had my BBT go down plus I been spotting for 2 days. I don't know what the heck is going with my body... sincle last 2 cycles I started spotting for 2 days before AF and my periods seem lighter... wonder if going through fertility treatment is stressing me and causing this. I am starting Clomid on Wedneday. And have US and blood tests on Monday. Hoping for more than 1 follie this cycle.

9 years ago

Finally some good news... My new insurance will cover one more iui and two ivfs :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Hooray! That's amazing, Basia! We were 100% out of pocket for everything.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Essemkay - believe me... I am super relieved :) I will be paying good portion of fertility drugs and every time I go for ultrasound I have to pay $45 that is it. On top of that I finally got a positive OPK this morning :) We are not doing IUI this month - just waiting for the laparoscopy/hysteroscopy.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Yay Basia! That's awesome that your insurance will cover that!

9 years ago

I just checked with insurance and drugs will be costing me a lot. They will be in Tier#4 category and every prescription will be $500 out of my pocket - so if I order Follistim and Ovidrel like last time that would be $1,000. But that is ok... at least IVFs will be covered :)

9 years ago

Even that price for the drugs is awesome. My meds ran about $7,000 to $8,000 each IVF cycle.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Hey girls.... how are you all doing? Anybody testing soon? or having IUI or IVF?

9 years ago

Hi Basia30 glad to hear insurance is covering a lot of your treatments.

AFM I am starting today a clomid cycle, dr increased dosage to 50mg this time and I have app for US and bloodwork on Monday. I am leaving on a trip the 29 so I hope I can sneak the IUI before I leave.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo