Community post

Discussion

November 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Tcc with IVF or IUI :)

116 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 116 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations JubaNissy!! Double the trouble :) So wonderful, you will be busy

I've not been ttc this cycle and not tracking. However I think I have already ovulated and had a bit of spotting. Bit of a worry as I have been drinking coffee and taking antihistamines. Mind you last time I got pregnant I had been too

I've got a rotten headache today sigh

9 years ago • Post starter

Congrats JubaNissy :) that is an awesome news :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Juba!! That is so exciting! Your 2015 will be so full! I didn't think you were still doing IUIs and just leaving it to fate. You will definitely have to let us know when your son arrives! Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer.

9 years ago

This was our 12th IUI the 11th ended in a early miscarriage. Yes 2015+ will be the start to my new beautiful life a newborn son and then another newborn of my own. We went and seen a homeopath and they gave Bear pills for the last 2 IUI's that ended up getting us pregnant, man should have talk to them before the first IUI. But hey my future was already written so who am I to fight that.

~ Nissy ~ User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Jubba!!! A wish you the best in this 2015, sounds like u are up to a very promising start!! So excited for you.

AFM...I had a crazy morning. I was 2 hours late for my appointment because there was a mudslide in one of the highways. Anyways I had 5 follies: a 17mm a 14mm 2 11mm and a 10mm. So I triggered already and we are doing insemination tomorrow. Do you know if follies continue growing after trigger shot or not? And do you think my 14mm has a chance or only the 17?

9 years ago

Maespe - yes they will continue to grow :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

And do you think the 14mm has a chance or not really?

9 years ago

Juba!! Congratz, in fact double congratz!! I'm so happy your wait is almost over! Tell us all about the adoption process and what in the world are Bear pills?

Ma_espe, yes they will still grow after the trigger, averaging 2mm/day. But that 14 mm will probably still be too immature, but the 17-er will be in the perfect zone. Did you stop clomid? I wouldn't have expected them to stop developing unless you stopped stims. Also if you stopped stims the follicles may not grow at 2mm/day after the trigger, maybe less.

Opalfoxy, I wouldn't worry about the meds/coffee, it takes 2-3 weeks for the fetus to start getting nutrients from your blood stream, by that time you'd know.

9 years ago

Ma-espe - last time I had two follicles 17 and 14 mm and we triggered. The day of iui I had 21 and 18 mm follicles... But I was not on clomid. I was using follistim

9 years ago

I will be happy if at least the 17 mm grows a couple of mm. Then I can have better chances... and who knows maybe my 14 will get its act together and grow a little bit. I won't know since they won't do another US. In a way it is better then I won't stress too much about numbers. But I will ask how much my DH sperm count is, since I didn't ask last time. Will update on how it goes. At least I am thankful that the cycle didn't get cancelled. If I didn't trigger it would of been cancelled since I have 5 follies and there wasn't going to be any more monitoring.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo