Community post

Discussion

November 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Tcc with IVF or IUI :)

116 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 116 of 116 Replies

TXkadams - Thanks for the congrats, ironically this adoption is a private on, my friend found me a girl who is willing to give me her newborn as soon as it is born, we have been to the lawyers and everything is going great! Now we are waiting for the phone call that she is headed to the hospital so we can see our boy be born! Bear suffers from low sperm count, his morphology and mobility are fine so he was told to start taking 400mg of CoQ10, so when the treatment facility was closed for 2 months he was on them and BAMN I was pregnant with the first IUI after that but we all know how that one ended so the next one it was BAMN preggers and still preggers! Now we are left to wonder if he had taken it from the beginning if that is all it would have taken, but this is a journey I will never forget for the rest of my life and I wouldn't trade those memories for anything.

~ Nissy ~ User Image

9 years ago

Hi girls, got the IUI done. DH spem count came back at 4.3 million after wash and motility was .32. What dou you think about those numbers, should I be concerned? Other number were alll good. Thanks

9 years ago

Ma_espe, I'm glad your IUI went well. Don't worry about the lack of US, most clinics won't do one the day of the IUI, don't want to introduce that gel into the vagina just in case it interferes with something. My RE nurse wanted at least 15mil sperm post wash, but the RE doc said she was just greedy and he was usually happy with 10mil post wash. My hubs started with low count and mobility too. The nurse recommended we get him on a supplement designed to up count and morphology, we used Fertility Blend for Men, but there are lots of supplements out there designed for that. It certainly wouldn't hurt to get him on one. It takes several months to show an effect though, so make sure he stays on them until you get pregnant. Hubs started out below 10mil, but the last IUI was 35mil post wash. Some other things that may help with count is abstaining for 4 days before the appointment (they say 2 is good, but we found 4 to be better for count) and asking him to ejaculate twice in the same cup (to up volume and thus count).

But as they say, it only takes one, so I've got crossed fingers that he had a super swimmer in there!!

9 years ago

Hello ladies... so last cycle was/is a bummer... We did not do IUI or IVF but tried naturally. Today is 14DPO and BFN. The only thing that is stopping AF is the progesterone cream that I have been applying (last one yesterday morning). So I am expecting AF in the next few days. I will not be trying this cycle with upcoming laparoscopy in 1.5 weeks. Need a small break from TTC.

Hm.. November is over. Time for December IUI/IVF board.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=76661

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia30- sorry to hear about your BFN this month. It really just doesn't get any easier. Good luck with your upcoming laparoscopy- fingers crossed that after this ttc break that you get your BFP
We did IUI #3 yesterday so I'm in the 2ww. If this time didn't work I know that the holidays are going to be difficult as I'll have to be around pregnant family members. The one cousin totally gloats about being pregnant to me- I may smack her ;)
Does anyone else get really annoying "advice" from people?

9 years ago

Hey, Browni,

Come join us in the December board! Basia posted the link above. Just copy and paste in a new window.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo