Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

View Full Post

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 119 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Tawnia: The cycle I got my bfp the implantation felt like labor pains. Lol It happened while I was in bed and. I literally couldn't get up. This cycle the Oing was bad but I didn't need any pain meds.

MrsHooper: I Oed 2/3 days early this cycle. I got a positive opk on cycle 11 and I Oed that night that's why I say 2/3 days. I usually O on cd14. My dh and I i bd eevery day from cd 9-12. I also used softcups and preseed. We usually bd every other day starting cd 12 until O is confirmed. And if we would have waited this cycle we would have missed it. Also the day I got my positive was the day I Oed.

Afm: 3dpo. I'm still experiencing cramps off and on. My cm is still dry. Which is a first for me. I usually never really dry up, I just change from ewcm to creamy. So we will see how this cycle plays out.

I'm praying that we all get our sticky soy babies this cycle.

10 years ago

Hi ladies. On cd5 3rd day of SI. No side effects which is awesome so far.
MrsHooper dang about messing up the doses fx it's all good though and you worked it out early.
Zuberi and Tawnia good luck in the 2ww.
2more4us how are you going?
Very excited to see what happens this cycle. Haven't been this excited since stopping the pill haha.

Here's to bringing home baby

10 years ago

Hoptoit - I haven't had any side effects either.

I am on CD 6. I forgot to take my soy on Sat (CD 4) night, so took it Sunday morning when I got up and late Sunday night too. Taking 80 mg. No side effects for me. Maybe I am not taking enough? Does no side effects mean no O pain or that it might not work for me? I wonder what the rate of side effects and O pain vs BFP are.

I saw my husband's sperm for the first time last night with our microscope! It was such a relief. I probably spent at least 30 minutes just admiring them. He had a vasectomy reversal in May. So glad it appears that it worked.

User Image

10 years ago

CD 8. I took Soy Iso CD 2-6. I feel like AF will be here in a week. Like pre-cramping. Not a feeling I am use to at this time. It's really light. Has anyone else had this on soy iso?

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies

2more4us: I have been having mild cramps since O. I have also been having extra high bbt. Yesterday and today my bbt was 98.4. I'm ususlly at around (97.8/98.0)

Twania: How are you doing? Where are you in your wait?

Afm: I'm 6dpo today. I have had cramps on and off since O. I have also had a light headache along with backache today (since 3dpo). I plan to start testing Monday . I will update you guys as to tww progresses.

10 years ago

Hello ladies. Today is 5 DPO. Not sure why but 'I just feel out' today. Was starting to feel good about it because my boobs were starting to hurt but then I thought about it and I had just scrubbed my oven door and mixed two batches of really thick cookie dough, so I'm just putting it as using muscles I haven't used in awhile so they are a little sore. I know I have 7 to 10 days still but just feeling out. Ahh, I don't like that feeling.
2more4us: I had small light cramps but not period cramps and they got slightly heavier as O approached and were still here for another day after O but light. Zuberi_Baby2013: I have had some pretty bad headaches since being in the tww and also my legs gets really achy when I do anything. That's not normal for me. By 8 pm I just want to go to bed already. haha, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I plan on testing Tuesday!! Can't wait to see our results.
!!!!COME ON SOY ISO BFP's FX!!!!

10 years ago

Be careful. Taking such high doses of soy can mess with ur body. It caused a blood clot to form and I am now in the hospital with a pulmonary embolism. Lucky that I didnt write it off or it could have traveled to my heart. I am now on medication that will prevent me from ttc for rhe next 3-6 months. :( much luck to u ladies and be careful

10 years ago

MrsHooper, how much did you take? That sucks and is scary! I have not see many side effects online.

I wonder if my acupuncturist will want me to stop taking everything except prenatal and omega 3s.

User Image

10 years ago

MrsHooper, that is so scary. Sorry that that happened to you. Will send prayers for you and I hope you get a bfp the first month of ttc again. I'm not planning on using the soy iso anymore, if I didn't conceive this cycle and next I don't O then it's a trip to the dr for me. Good luck to you.

10 years ago

Hi ladies
Happy Sunday! Does anyone have any updates? I will be testing in the a.m. @10dpo. I will update you guys after I test. Positive or negative.

Hope you guys have a great day!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo