Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

View Full Post

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 119 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Melinda!!!!

How long did you take them and how much?? Have a happy and healthy 9 months:)

Me, 38. DH, 45 Married 2 years, TTC 3+ years MC October 2012 @ 8 wks..D&C Waiting not so patiently for my and rainbow baby

10 years ago

Would like to know how many months you all have been trying before trying the soy. Was it finally just your time or was it really the soy?

Would also like to see the + vs the - results for this. Sounds promising.

I'm so ready for my BFP!

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats to those who got a BFP on soy Iso! I took soy iso earlier this year in February (just one cycle), it helped bring O down to cd 14 (from cd 18) that cycle then between cd 14 and 15 after that cycle. Sadly I didn't get a bfp that cycle I took it but I was just happy that it brought O forward and stronger. I don't recall right now the dose I took but since I did not O last cycle I took it again this cycle but I only took 80mg cd 3, 4, 5 and 6. I didn't take it on the 5th day, no reason, I just didn't. Today is cd11. Starting in October I had hubby take Maca Root, so it's been the 70ish days since he started using it so his swimmers should be stronger and healthier this month. Hoping this is our month!! Good luck to all that are trying Soy Iso, please just be careful with it! FX ladies. [fingersx]

10 years ago

Hello ladies I want a sticky soy baby too! Today is my first dose cd4 of si and my 11th cycle ttc .. lots of baby dust to all

10 years ago

MrsHooper, good luck!

I am doing my first cycle with soy too. AF started today. 6th cycle since VR. I'm starting with 80 mg for days 2-6 at night.

User Image

10 years ago

Yay congratulations to you allâ?¥ This will be my first cycle on SI and I am looking forward to something a little different this month. Perhaps a bfp mabey? Cd1 tomorrow and I will start SI on cd 3.

Here's to bringing home baby

10 years ago

Hoptoit, how long have you been TTC? I start my first round this cycle too. CD 2, Tonight actually! :) I hope we both get better results with a BFP this time! Keep us posted.

User Image

10 years ago

Took my second dose of SI today, im doing 100mg cd 4-6 and 150mg cd 7-8. I see so many getting their bfp on SI so im really excited to see what happens. Good luck to u ladies too. I hope u get yr bfp :)

10 years ago

2more4us, hi this is my 7th month after a loss. Have been TTC for over 2yrs now . How about you?
MrsHooper fx this works for you too.
Do you ladies have regular cycles?
I do. I've read not to take SI if you are regular but I need to try something different this month. I am taking them days 3 to 7 so hoping there will be at least one healthy egg to catch. And I am doing 100 on 3-5 and 150, 6 and 7. Also taking it at night to reduce side effects. Which brand are you using? I am in Aus so blackmores phytolife for me.
Fx it works.
Lots of[bfp] [sticky_vibes] [baby_dust] for us

Here's to bringing home baby

10 years ago

My cycles are fairly regular lately tho sometimes can be really off. Ive talked to a few friends who have been put on cClomid even tho they have regular cycles. Just because u have reg cycles doesn't mean that you've O'd. Ive never felt O pain so itd be nice.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo