Community post

Discussion

AF showed. Very sad.

This was only my 4th cycle so its still early but was a day late and I am usually like clockwork so it was extra disappointing this month . I was soo excited and already thinking about what was ahead for me in a new pregnancy. So here I am again starting over on cd 2. This is so exhausting. How do some of you other ladies cope and get through the long wait of every month? I just need some words of encouragement. I haven't really been "tracking" so far but I do feel like me and my hubby cover the whole week around possible ovulation and bd every other day and nothing. My first son was not planned and I was on birth control so I really wasn't expecting it to take any time at all for us to conceive this time around. This month I am going to use pre seed and an opk and chart bbt as well as a vitamin I have heard helps. Do any of you have any suggestions or advice of any kind? I would appreciate it.

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

this weekend is exactly one year since dh and i have been ttc our first. i wish i could tell you it gets easier but it doesnt. there are months that are really hard and others that are not so hard. ive found blogging helps me, and also if i need it to take the day and cry.

i wish you nothing but luck! hope you get your soon!

TTC #1 - Since 2010 BFP #1 on 11/22/11 (ended 12.13 ectopic) I'm a home cooking, OCD (at times) cleaning, NASCAR watching, Drag Race Loving, country living (being classy is over rated), stay at home, spending some months alone, 4 wheel riding, proud union carpenter wife & I wouldnt have it any other way! Follow my journey in life: http://mythoughtsmylifemywords.blogspot.com/

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo