Community post

Discussion

LADIES! SOY ISOFLAVONES! AMAZING!

im trying to get the word out for those who have never heard about soy isoflavones. here I am at 10 dpo with an obvious positive thanks to soy isoflavones and gertitol complete. both just a vitamin you can buy from Walmart. i got pregnant my first cycle using them. I know how frustrating it is to see negative after negative so I thought I would offer my advice and tell what helped me! if anybody has any questions id be more than happy to answer them! Good luck!

11 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Ive heard of women taking these or fertilaid. This is my first cycle taking fertilaid. What's the big difference?

12 years ago

Ive heard of women taking these or fertilaid. This is my first cycle taking fertilaid. What's the big difference?

12 years ago

Im not completely sure about fertilaid. From what I know about it its just a multivitamin. soy isoflavones is the natural version of clomid. You take them for only 5 days at the beginning you your cycle and they kind of "hide" your estrogen so your body doesn't think you are making enough so your body is tricked into making more than usual which induces a strong ovulation for most women who take it. Many many women conceived with soy isoflavones on the first attempt if you research it. which is why I gave it a try and here I am! Good luck to you! and if you have any more questions feel free to ask!

12 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations!!!
What's the dosage and days did you use? I took soy this cycle. I'm on CD 9 and I have tons of EWCM already!!!

12 years ago

I've just heard about this 'natural Clomid' and really considering it. What strength do you take and which days of cycle? oh and do you combine with any other 'fertility boosting' supplements?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

I took 80mg on cd 4,5, and 6 and 120mg on 7 and 8. I also was taking geritol complete(which also is supposed to have "a baby in every bottle"). rosasara-I had a good amount of ewcm around cd 10 as well! don't worry if it disappears though. My ewcm was not visible by time i ovulated and I was upset about it but I still conceived anyways! ellekayejaye- I would totally recommend it to you! Good luck ladies!

Hi
How do you take the geritol in combination with the soy? WHat does the geritol do?

12 years ago

I took geritol complete from cd 1 all the way through. its just a "high potency" vitamin that old timers say has a baby in every bottle.

Sounds good except I live in Canada so I don't think I can buy it here. Luckily I am going to the USA in a few weeks so I will buy some thne. Do you take just one Geritol a day? I want to be sure to buy enough. Where is the best to buy it? CVS? Target ? Walmart?
Thanks for the info can't wait to try next cycle!

12 years ago

yes I took it just once a day. There is a liquid kind called gertiol tonic which taste HORRIBLE. and theres geritol complete which is a pill and thats what I took. I got mine at walmart. I would imagine that cvs or walgreens would have it but I dont know for sure.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo