Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

View Full Post

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 119 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies

I tested this a.m. and it was negative. Cdtp says that I am 9dpo instead of 10dpo. So I am not giving up yet. I will be testing eveyday until I get my bfp ar af shows up. I hope you guys are having a happy holiday. I will update after Christmas.

10 years ago

Hello ladies, How are you all doing?!?
Today I am 10 DPO and tested with SMU. My test pic is #212409. Not sure what to think of it. The test line is closer to the control line tan should be and I'm not sure if it's an evap line or not. Excited to see something on my test though! I took one on DPO 8 and thought I saw something then to. We'll see!
Fingers Crossed for all of us!!!

10 years ago

Twania had a look exciting. I voted positive.
MrsHooper. I am sorry you are had that reaction. I hope you are better now.
Sorry for the bfn Zuberi baby. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Hi everyone else. I am on O day yaya. So tomorrow should be 1dpo.
Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas.
I ended up with a few headaches on the last 2 days of taking SI 100 a day.
Can def feel O and have had few twinges since cd10.
[wave]

Here's to bringing home baby

10 years ago

Thanks Hoptoit!!
I've had a faint line that disappeared since 8DPO but today, 11DPO I was debating if I wanted to use my last FRER, I changed my mind and didn't use it. Glad I didn't because there was a lot of red spotting in the toilet and tp when I wiped. I'm out. :( And no more SI for me. If we don't conceive next cycle I will make an appointment to go get checked or something. I'm so crushed right now.
Anyways, with me being out, I will still be checking up on you ladies. Wishing you ladies a beautiful BFP with this current cycle!!

10 years ago

Oh I am so sorry. It looked so promising. Good luck with everything. Keep us posted on how you go. Wishing yoy a beautiful bfp very soon too.

Here's to bringing home baby

10 years ago

Thank you!!! And same to you. I'm going to be checking in on you ladies so keep posting!!
Fingers crossed tightly for you ladies!!

10 years ago

Hoptoit: thanks. .... I'm not out yet. Temp still high. I'm 13dpo. So we will see.

10 years ago

Zuberi_Baby2013: When are you going to test again? I'm hoping it going well. Fingers crossed!!

10 years ago

Tawnia: She came this a.m. So on the next cycle. I will be doing the same time. 200mg cd3/7. I wish you ladies a happy new year!

10 years ago

Feeling the worse O pains ever! I have a heating pad on. I hope this will not ruin my eggs. Anyone know if heating pad on the tummy is bad at any time of the cycle? I avoid the hot tub like the plague when I am in my TWW, just in case I am preggers. I stopped BBT. Figured I would be sleeping in too much over the holidays for it to be accurate. The regular calendar says I am suppose to O tomorrow. OPKs are getting darker. We always BD a lot. So I think I am good there.

TMI warning.....
I used soft cups 2 times in the morning now. Those are so nice! I am always worried I "gushed" it all out when I get up and move around, defeating the purpose. It keeps me drier, which is nice.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo