Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

View Full Post

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 119 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

1st cycle on Soy, Positive, Stong positive!

a beautiful strong

Oh praise God, thank you Jesus

Keep the faith ladies, God is good!

with him all things are possible, his grace is sufficient for me

12 years ago

I am also trying SI's this cycle.. we are on cycle #9 I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle. So i wanted to try something to help boost my O and make it stronger since i never feel it. I have a couple ladies on my ttc board on bbc that have had success with the SI's so i thought i would give them a try.
Last night was my last dose of the SI's I took the max dose of 200mg from cd2-6. So far i have noticed an increased amount of cm and every night that i took them i noticed i slept better. I actually wake up feeling rested which i haven't done since before DS who is 2.
I will update at let you know if they worked for me the first cycle or not KMFX!!

12 years ago

I tried Iso this cycle days 2-6 80mg days 2,3,4 and 120 on day 5 and 160 on day 6. I am currently cd13 and yesterday I got really sick, bad headache and throwing up. Today I got my positive OPK and I am having pain in my lower abdomen. Hope this is all because I am ovulating. Fingers crossed for everybody and lots of baby dust.

12 years ago

Ok I am totally confused. I have been charting since last mth. the mth before I had a CP and last mth thought we had our BFP but then AF showed up. So I found this thread, I am now CD 6, I have taken the soy isoflavanes, 120mg each night starting CD2. This morning my temp spiked, and I got a pos opk. My question is can the soy iso's give a false pos on the opk? or am I seriously O'ing this early? if so we have already been BD and if I do O we may have caught it this time but afraid to get my hopes up again.

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

12 years ago

Hi SI Ladies!!
I'd like to join this club too! I took IS days 3-8 starting with 120mg and last 2 days 200mg! I am now on day 13 of my cycle and hav had mild p.pains but nothing showing on opk yet? I've been trying for 7 months now after a mmc In Jan 2011 and stillbirth at 7 months last Sept! I desp want this month to work!! Every month I always get twitching/flutterings in my left ovary and the same has just started? Not sure if that's a good or bad sign?

Best of luck everyone!

Sarz x

11 years ago

Hi im taking si cd4-8 (80cd4-5 then 120cd6-8) today is my last day for taking them YIPEE along with using softcups.

to all the ladies that received their BFP!!!

for the rest of us looking forward to our BFP!!!

@sassy....sry to hear about your loss...keeping you in my

User Image

11 years ago

ladies,

just checking in. seems to be a little quiet is everyone too busy ??? lol

AFM: finally felt o cramps today. still waiting on a positive opk. hopefully i get it tomorrow or the next day.

User Image

11 years ago

does anyone know if you can take soy isoflavones with clomid?

11 years ago

Hi everyone - I want in the SI club (and the BFP club)!

Tonight is my first night on 80 mg. I have a shorter cycle (23-28) so I didn't want to start too strong. I am a little scared trying a supplement but it hasn't been working on our own...Think I will take 120mg CD5-6.

Anyone else have stories, side effects, warnings or advice for using the soy?

Thank you and to you all!

11 years ago

I just wanted to update cause after a lot of research, I think this topic deserves some more attention.

I just got my first on 10 DPO - on my 1st cycle using soy.

Now let's hope for a sticky bean! And good luck out there - try soy!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo