Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

View Full Post

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 119 Replies | Last Page

2more4us: I know what you mean. ......I love the soft cups. As far as the heating pad goes I have no idea. I had really bad cramps when I ovulated this last cycle. I just beared it and waited on it to pass. I hope you caught the egg. Gl.

10 years ago

I thought I saw these links on this thread, but couldn't find them when I went to look at them for inspiration again.

BFPs with Soy Iso stories and stats:
http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones

More stats on Soy Iso:
http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a13776455/bfp_stats_updated?cpg=1&csi=2051041107&pd=1

User Image

10 years ago

Zuberi_Baby2013: I'm sorry af came. Good luck with the soy this cycle. FX tight!

2more4us: I know what you mean about the worst O pains ever. I just took Tylenol to dull the pain. The next day I was pretty uncomfortable from being in so much pain the day before. For a few months after taking the soy I had really bad O pains too. Wishing you the best!! FX tight!!!

As for me, I tested yesterday and it was negative. I didn't temp yesterday, totally forgot for some reason. My temp took a big dip this morning so af will be here any time. Super bummed but ready to move on.

Happy New Years to you ladies. Lets get our BFPs in the beginning of 2014!!!!!

10 years ago

TMI warning.��
This is my first cycle of soy so i am not sure what to expect. I was 5 DPO yesterday and noticed a LOT of dried CM in my panties at the end of the day. This is unusual for me. Does Soy iso have an affect on CM this late in the cycle? I have hear it can dry you up during O, but I did not experience that. I have congestion too, but feels like allergies. That part is usual off and on for me.

User Image

10 years ago

2more4us: last cycle I was very dry after ovulation but I had extra before ovulation. So I guess I am not any help. Have you had any cramps since ovulation?

10 years ago

How are you guys? Any updates?
I am cd11. I had a almost positive opk this a.m. so I am looking for it to be positive tommorow.
I have been having some ovulation pain on my left side since yesterday.
I'm waiting on some updates from you ladies. We need some bfp soon.

10 years ago

Hello Ladies! Hope you are all doing well. Need updates!!! Where you ladies at in your cycle??
For me, I am cd 13 and have gotten a positive opk yesterday and today. I have never gotten a positive two days in a row before. I'm giving credit to the soy for that from last cycle. Also this cycle I have loads and loads of EWCM. Never had this much. Been having it since cd 8. Hoping that since this cycle is a bit different from my normal cycles hat this will be it!
FX for all of us!!!

10 years ago

Hey ladies

I am 4dpo today. I have been having cramps off and on since O. My nipples have also been sensitive since yesterday. Nothing else to update.

10 years ago

Hi ladies cd6 here and day 3 SI. Oh what fun. Wasn't lucky with first cycle. Here's hoping for some BFPs this cycle. Good luck. Oh and no headaches as yet either.

Here's to bringing home baby

10 years ago

Hey ladies

5dpo mild dull cramps. Nipple are going from sensitive to sore. I have been having a cold so I am not going to count my back hurting as a symptom. I will update if I get any new symptoms.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo