Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

View Full Post

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 119 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I got the start of my this a..m. I took two a internet cheepie and a dollar tree. Both had very faint lines. However I really couldn't get it to show on my phone but I posted it for my records. I only have one FRE and one digital so I will save them until after AF is due. Maybe hgc levels will be high enough to get a great 2nd line.

Thank you ladies for praying. Now add lil bean to your prayers. Pray that he sticks.

Oh......fyi I'm not telling dh until after my firt u/s. I pray he doesn't figure it out. Maybe I will have pms for a week. Lol (symptoms are the same)lol

Have a great weekend!

10 years ago

Awe Zuberi_Baby2013 congrats!!!! Woohoo. What dpo are you today? I am anywhere between 6 and 8 dpo. Did you use the soy this cycle or just last cycle? Ahh, I'm so happy for you Zuberi_Baby2013!!! Sending prayers for a sticky healthy little bean!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!!

10 years ago

Hey Tawina: Thank you so much! I need all the prayers i can get. I'm 10dpo today. Yes I used soy isoflavone cd 3-7. 160, 160, 160, 200, 200. I also used evening primrose, mucinex, prenatal vit. and baby aspirin. I also took benadryl for implantation 3dpo-7dpo. I had a implantation dip and intense cramps on 8dpo. They actually lasted until 9dpo.

I'm praying that you get your bfp soon.

10 years ago

Tawnia: I forgot to tell you that I ovulated two days early this cycle. I got a positive opk on cd11 and O on cd12. Did you take soy again this cycle? When are you going to test?

10 years ago

Zuberi yay how exciting. Crossing my fingers tightly for you and a very sticky little bean.

Here's to bringing home baby

10 years ago

Zuberi_Baby2013: I'm praying for you! You did a lot to make sure it happened!! I did not take the soy iso again. I'm not sure I will anymore. if no bfp then I think I'll just give in and go to the dr. This cycle I only used OPK and cm/cervix checking. I almost tested this morning (only 8 or 9 dpo) but will hold off until tomorrow or a few more days after. I don't have any symptoms at all except for dropping food all over myself. My last two pregnancies (only while pregnant) I spilled food and drinks on myself all the time. haha. I too ovulated a day or two sooner this cycle. CTP and FF have different O days for me. I had two blazing positive opt and have never had a positive for longer than 12 hours before. I hope with all my extra cm and extra pos opt and a few days of high, soft, open cervix that this is it.

10 years ago

Tawnia: I pray you guys caught the egg too. Sometimes no symptoms is a symptom. I am retesting tommorow too. So I will check in to see how everything went. Dont for get that 10dpo is really early to get a bfp. Mine was very very very did I say very faint. I only tested because I have never had a dip and bad cramping on the same day. I had a implantation dip on 8dpo with my m/c but no cramps. So don't give up until af shows up. Then you still have to make sure she is who she says she is and not just her cousin implantation spotting. Lol

Have a great day!

10 years ago

Morning ladies

Just wanted to check in and give you guys and update. 10dpo I got the very faint positive and 11dpo it got alittle bit d darker, However I did not take a picture because I was going to post my 12dpo for my records. I woke up on. 12dpo and my symptoms were gone. No cramps, sore breast/nipples and no more headaches. I tested with fmu and it was as faint as 10dpo. This am my temp drop to my cover line. And test was negative. Af haven't came yet but I know she is on her way.

10 years ago

Well, I tested this morning (10 or 11 dpo) with a clear BFN. No squinting needed at all. No test line what so ever. :( I had a feeling.
Zuberi_Baby2013: How you doing? You test again? I'm still praying for your sticky bean!!

10 years ago

Zuberi so unfair. I am sorry. I hope it was a dodgy test. Are you going to tedt again or wait and see.
Twania, sorry for the BFN.
Big hugs ladies. Kmfx for next cycle for you both.
Afm am staring at the barrel of another tww. Feeling pretty confident in yhe bding department so hoping that egg grabs hold of those swimmers and makes me a baby. PLEASE. If not I'll be taking a break from SI for 2 months. Try again for 2 months then bite the bullet and go see the doc for further testing.
2more4us. How are you going?

Here's to bringing home baby

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo