Community post

Discussion

positive thanks to soy isoflavones!

View Full Post

yay got my positive the first cycle using soy isoflavones. it so works! 10 dpo early response 6 days sooner

119 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 119 of 119 Replies

Zuberi_Baby2013: somehow I did not see your last post, sorry about that. I am so sorry it didn't stick. Prayers are with you. Next cycle will hopefully be better.

Hoptoit: I have my fingers crossed for you. Prayers you get a sticky one. I'm going to try and make a call today to get in and see why it's taking me so long. Some cycles I'm not even sure I O. Anyways, fingers crossed really tight for you!! Can't wait to hear your updates!

AFM: Didn't test this morning. My boobs are a little sore but it's normal for me before AF. I broke out so bad this week, it's so gross. Today is 10 or 11 dpo. Not sure if I want to test anymore this cycle, I already used three tests.

10 years ago

Ladies who have conceived using soy iso, what brand did you use. Looking for a reliable brand. I am hoping to start af soon so I want to try it this cycle. Thanks in advance! :-)

10 years ago

Hey ladies

Sorry I have been MIA.

Tawina: thank you for your prayers. And I am sorry to hear that you got a negative. Keep your head up. Lets go for a fall delivery. October sounds good to me!

Hoptoit:Thank you

Lovelywife: hi and I think I missed your 1st post Welcome. I used spring valley from Walmart and got my first bfp. I have also had two chemica ls since my m/c july 4th at 8weeks. It was less than $6.00. You can goole soy isoflavone and get more information on how much and what days to take it.

I'm trying soy again this cycle. I'm changing the days. I was taking 160mg days 3-7. I'm going to do 200mg 2-7.

I'm on cd3 today ladies.

10 years ago

Hi all I hope you don't mind me joining in, I'm just wanting some advice if
You guys have any!!!! I'm going to start taking soy on my next cycle and
I was wondering what the best days are to take and what dose etc!!!!

10 years ago

Been MIA from this page for awhile. Little update: we are STILL TTC and I'm using the soy iso this cycle because I did not ovulate last cycle and my cycle was only 19 days long. Today is cd 4. This is what I'm doing with the soy iso this cycle: CD 3 and 4: 80mg, CD 5, 6 and 7:120 mg. Hoping and praying it works this cycle.
How have you ladies been? Any luck with the soy iso anyone?
hopeful

9 years ago

Just letting you all know the result was BFN.

9 years ago

Hello ladies I was so inspired by your results from taking soy I decided to try it out this cycle . When I did my research on soy I was told to take twice the dose of what my clomid mg was . Sooo today is cd 4 my second day taking 200mg . Im hoping and praying soy actually works for me . I had my second daughter using clomid and have had a few mc every cycle using clomid since then . I have really long cycles . So if it shortens this cycle I will still be happy . But I want my BFP still lol .Well good luck and baby dust every one !!

9 years ago

Hi All! Me and my hubby are TTC#2 and have been since beg of August so this is our second cycle and I am on cd16 but with me having PCOS its difficult to pinpoint ov so...I am gona give SI a go on my next cycle as its too late for this one now. I have been having cycles that are 5 and 6 weeks apart the last few months. I am hoping to get BFP with our first cycle but I have read stories where for some women who have got their BFP with SI on their 2nd and 3rd cycles so I wont give up lol!

babydust to all :) xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hi. I just thought I'd share my experience with Soy Iso..

A lil about me.. I have PCOS and do not ovulate. I been ttc for about 5 years on and off. I have tried vitex with no luck, metformin for a couple months no luck, and tried clomid, one cycle only, with no luck. After that I stopped seeing my FS because of an insurance change we had at work.

So, I decided to try Soy. I took it CD 3-7 80mg each day. I dont know when I ovulated because I was not doing OPKs nor taking my temps this month, but I did get a BFP. At 7 weeks I had my ultrasound and saw the baby and a heartbeat. However at 10 weeks I did miscarry. That was about 3 weeks ago and im just waiting for AF and i will try Soy again.

Good Luck to everyone !! :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo