Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5421 - 5430 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader I don't wanna be a party pooper but I've had a bump on my cervix for a while. Long before I got a bfp.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Wow I am trying to keep up but this forum is moving fast tonight. I really really think this is a chemical. Me two days early never...and I haven't had cramps and clots so big since my chemical back in June. It's not even an AF flow it's just extra large clotting when I go to the restroom but my pads only has scant amounts of spotting. I would go to the doctor but that would just be extra depressing. Any thoughts on this. Anyone ever experience this?

@lsch I had a bloody nose the night before DH was leaving! That kind of really makes me think I had a chemical...but Wow for you! Think sticky thoughts!!!! I am really thinking this is your month. I am really praying for you.

@rebecca how cute is you bump pic! Sorry you are sick! It will get better, but us guess people saying it will get better doesn't really help huh? Sorry sweet pea.

@athena with my last one, that cm factory was non stop. I kept extra panties on me and tons of liners. I remember saying to my BF "I thought the benefit of being pregnant was getting to NOT wear pads n panty liners" ...lol

@sky hey hon! Thanks. It's not like I didn't know they were coming but it made me sad to see it getting packed up plus my stomach was killing me. He said he's going to try and come home in March or April. He's really trying to make the best of this situation by using the technology.

@football hey girl!

@bean you are quiet today?

@ladycamper the good news is that the witch is over here attacking me so badly that maybe she forgets about you and @lsch

AFM: going to bed. The girls and I have teeth cleaning tomorrow. That's right Saturday appointments, I'm saving all vacation time to visit babe! Lol

10 years ago

@topo You checking in today? Or did I miss your post?

@miracle role call! You know we send out alerts when people don't check in ...lol it's starting to warm up in Cali and I bet you are taking all in

10 years ago

@athena- no I'm ok with that. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a sure sign of AF. Makes me happy to know it goes both ways. :)

@lady- I seriously hope it's just IB!

Yay I am glad to know others have noticed them too. Sometimes I think I am crazy.....well I might be :)

10 years ago

Im out this month :((
The bleeding got heavier and the cramps got worse.
I hate that af came so early this month.
I never knew getting pregnant would be so hard.

10 years ago

@lady/ I'm sorry :( weird that she came early too. Making a baby is hard and frustrating. I never knew how tough this process would be. Some women at blessed to get pregnant right away, others and like many of us on here try for a long time. A lot of thing have to line up just right. Keep your chin up and smile. It will happen!!

AFM- I am still feeling crummy. Winded and tired and sore throat. My temp this morning was much lower....where it was before my fever came on. For the most part of this cycle, my temps have been much lower than normal. Also, yesterday I realized i don't have the typical sore boobs that I not all have. They usually hurt SO bad. They are a tiny but tender, but barely anything. I had a little bit of brown cm again this morning. I don't know ladies....I always thought when It was my month I would just know I am pregnant. I don't feel that at all. AF is due next Saturday. Sheesh such a long LP!

10 years ago

Thanks!
Guess well have to see what next month will bring.

10 years ago

I am totally confused... For the past six months I've been under the assumption I usually O between CD13-15. FF just put O day with crosshairs on CD11. If that's the case, there's no wonder I haven't gotten pregnant yet! What I don't understand, though, is if I'm Oing that early, why am I having more fertile CF around CD13-15? Plus, I don't normally start doing OPKs until CD12-13, and they're usually positive by CD13.

Any insight? I'm so incredibly confused. I haven't gotten a positive OPK this cycle yet, although I'm sure it's because I have been drinking a ton ton ton of water. Could I be Oing that early even with the more fertile CM later? And how about the timing of positive OPKs?

FF is putting me at 3DPO today and CD14.

User Image

10 years ago

Football you don't necessarily ov the same day every cycle, but fertile cm doesn't go away immediately after ov it can take a few days. I'm surprised it gave you crosshairs because you usually have to have two signs of ov unless you had fertile cm. normally It wants a positive opk. Can you post your chart on here?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Here's my chart. Let me know if it's too small (I'm on my phone)

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo