Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4281 - 4290 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football -We didn't get to BD until Sunday night, so I hope I didn't O before we got that one in, Thursday was the last time we got to BD before Sunday night... So even if I did O I'm a little worried out timing was bad.

I'm just going to focus all my energy on organizing, cleaning and doing creative things. Getting your creative energy flowing is supposed to help AF come on time. So if I am not pregnant this cycle, I really want to do everything I can to make sure AF comes on time. I do not want a TWW to turn into 3 or 4 weeks! Gah. Also, I'm going to eat the right foods to help keep my mood stabilized.

@LSchrader - I would give you a couple of my extra follicular phase days if I could! ;) lol Are you going to BD today and tomorrow?

@rebecca - Hey, just wondering how you are doing, hope to hear from you soon!

User Image

10 years ago

Football - Yippee! That's a line if I ever saw one!

Athena - wow! I think I see something on yours as well! How exciting!

Skyline - I've never used opk's, just the fertility monitor, but the lines on yours look like mine do. So here's my opinion. I think you definitely had your surge before Sunday. You BD'd Sunday night? Ooh, this is so exciting!

I'm just waiting to O. Still! We took the kids tonight to a Catholic Shrine that puts up 650,000 lights outside. It was freezing cold, but we walked around for an hour and a half and just had a ton of fun. They had vendors selling funnel cakes (or fried dough - I've heard it called both things), s'mores, homemade bread, sweet rolls, hot dogs, etc. They even had a carousel for the little kids. It really "put me in the mood". Ahem! Little does my hubby know the plans I have for him later...bwahaha[evil_grin]

I have no idea what's going on with my body. Hope I O eventually, but who knows? My temp rose a tenth of a degree this morning, for what it's worth. I'm just determined to have fun. (And I plan on starting tonight, when my hubby least expects it!)

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - Thanks for your input. :) I really hope I did and we BDed in time. I'm not expecting to get a BFP this cycle, I'm not down in the dumps, just trying not to have expectations.
I thought you O-ed on Sunday? Or was it just that you had a lot of EWCM? I'm glad you're still sounding like you're in good spirits. ;) That shrine sounds like it would be an amazing sight. I love a good Christmas lights display. :D

User Image

10 years ago

Wow so much excitement going on in here since I last posted this morning. I am getting better but still sick with dry/scratch throat with a mild cough. I'm hoping the worst is over. I think I'm 6 or 7 dpo today not sure.

@Football ~ I totally see a faint line. I'm so praying it's a true bfp for you. We shall know soon.

@Athena ~ I'm not sure what to think of your pic you posted. I am with the other girls in that "I THINK" I might see something.. but not totally sure. I am praying that we see a darker test from you soon. How exciting.

@Lschrader ~ Looks like your about to O soon. Have fun! Baby dust and sticky vibes girl.

@Rebecca ~ Your evening out with the fam sounded fun. I like your positive attitude about everything.

@Pisces ~ Hi there. I'm feeling 60 percent better from my cold which is good. I have a bit still lingering, but I know I will be in great spirits in no time. I think I'm 6 or 7 dpo today.. I'm on Cd 22 with AF due on Dec 10th. I'm less obsessed right now about this cycle but ask me in a few days b/c that's when I'm chomping at the bits to find out. Glad your cold was minor. I'm happy your busy making cakes for everyone. I'm sure they LOVED them.

@Skyline ~ Stress and food play a BIG factor in our cycles, daily well being and moods. Looks like you know what to do to take care of yourself.

@Tiff ~ I'm still doing good with my man.. thank you for asking. Hope you have a good dr's appointment tomorrow. :)

Welcome to any newcomers.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Skyline - I thought I was going to O Sunday, but I haven't gotten a peak reading yet, nor have my temps gone up for 3 consecutive days. Dummy me thought my cycles were all going to be the same as they were last month - the first month I did ANYTHING other than just track symptoms. Ha! Oh well.

After being buried in depression for 8 months, once I started feeling better it was like I just grabbed onto that with both hands. I didn't even RECOGNIZE the woman I was during that time, and God willing I'll never go back there again. Shoot yeah, I'm gonna try to have some fun now. I've spent enough time crying. I think the worst thing about being depressed was not having the choice in how I felt. It was like it took me over completely and I got pushed willy-nilly where ever the feelings wanted me to go. So now I feel like I'm free, and I want to celebrate! And if some of my celebrating should result in a sweet little baby, all the better. :)

I keep you all in my prayers. You're a wonderful group of supportive women.

User Image

10 years ago

Ok @football & Athena I found the test, I had to look them up the hard way lol! I see something on both, I hope they r both darker today, let's sees some new test!

10 years ago

@rebecca - That is great. :) I'm so happy you are coming out of the depression. That couldn't have been helpful to the TTC process. I just want to offer up a bit of encouragement, my mom had my two youngest sisters in her 40's. She was about to turn 47 with the last one! I feel confident you will be able to have another baby. <3

@miracle - Glad you are still recovering. I hope you are completely well very soon. One more week before AF is due, right? What day do you expect her to show up? If mine is a 35 day cycle AF should arrive on the 16th. I will be very bummed if she shows up later than 35 days, so I want to do everything in my power to make her show up on time (unless of course, I get a BFP) then she can just take a nice long hike. lol

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies! Has anyone tested again or for the first time today? Keeping my fingers crossed!

CD14, finally got a Peak reading on my monitor. Temp was up higher again today. FF says I should O tomorrow. We shall see...

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - Glad you got a peak reading! *baby dust*

User Image

10 years ago

Lschrader I believe the reason they say that is because they are usually used for af so they don't want you to leave them in that long it was totally fine when I did it nothing happened besides that it did the trick for me!

Hey tiff I'm ok just getting tired and ready for work to be done my last day is dec 20! Finally have her room finished and everything is washed put away and just waiting on her arrival! My appt is next Monday for 34weeks, I need to upload another bump pic Irtysh to do it every 4weeks so can see the difference! I def see the difference from being pregnant with my son so I'm curious to see if I go earlier then did with him!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo