Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4641 - 4650 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Wow wow wow! I get AF and rest for a few days and come back to so much excitement in here.

@Skyline ~ CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP! I'm am sooooooooooooo happy for you. I really hope you hang around like the other preggo ladies that have and continue to support us from the sidelines... When will you go to the dr for your first beta test? Bummer that you will have to wait a while to tell everyone. You both have a huge family. What a beautiful blessing for you and your dh. Very excited for you. :)

@Honcat ~ Congratulations on your bfp. Thank you for popping back in to tell us the awesome news. Love your relaxed approach the past few months. I think I'm going to do the same. :) Blessings to you. Happy and healthy 9 months to you during your pregnancy. I hope you will let us know from time to time how things are moving along for you.

@Pisces ~ I'm so sorry the stinkin damn witch got you. Oh well at least you can get buzzed on Christmas and pregnant on New years eve during your next fertile window. Ring in the new year properly.

@Athena ~ Sorry hon the witch got you. Sounds like you are preparing for a sure thing next cycle as best as you can. I know you got a lot of support already for the way that person talked to you.. but I just want to to say that people really really don't stop and think at all before they open their mouths let alone think about how it may or may not affect someone.. sorry you were treated that way. I'm glad you are letting the tears fall and that you have an awesome hubby to catch those tears and hold you tight. You will be amazing parents soon.. I know it.

@Introuble ~ Nice to hear from you. Glad you and the little one are doing well. Can't believe it's half way over for you already. Yes, post pics if you can, would love to see your baby bump. Stay healthy and happy.

@Lolee ~ Sorry to hear Eli ended back in the Er but grateful it's not menigitis. sp? Keep us posted.

@Topo ~ Your check in and post to me made me cry. I miss you. Glad you are doing good. I'm getting over a horrible period from hell. I flipped a few people off while driving which is so not my style.. lol I'm a free spirited hippie lovin girl.. but it felt good to do it though. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

@Rebecca and Football ~ I hope the witch stays away for you both.

@Lschrader ~ I hope that you tested too early. There's still a chance this cycle. Thinking of you.

Welcome to all the newbie woman who have recently joined this group of wonderful supportive women. I hope you all get your bfp's very soon.

AFM ~ As usual I had the period from hell.. no so much with cramps this cycle as it was emotions. Life gets so dark, sad, depressing and blah during my AF. Always has since I can remember. About the 4th and 5th day I start to see the light again and feel the dark cloud lifting off of me.. On to the next cycle. I will be ovulating near Christmas. So here's to making our miracle babies and dreams come true in 2014 ladies. May there be healthy births and conceptions for all of us in 2014.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats @skyline & @honcat how exciting!!!!!

Since my bfn on Sat AF still has not shown. Cp still high and closed and cm has gotten very very white..today its been a mix of milky white, white & thick...and also white thick & somewhat stretchy. Sat temp was high for morning temps at 98.8 and yesterday was 97.8..both high for me when its usually in the 96 range. Still feel symptoms. Ill test again this week.

User Image

10 years ago

@Miracle- I'm so sorry you had a horrible AF. I hope this week gets better for you. I sure do understand those days you're just in a foul mood though. :)

User Image

10 years ago

Had to visit ER yesterday. Very bad stomach cramps. Negative blood test for pregnancy (very upset), and they found a cyst on my ovary. Scared, confused, and still no AF.

10 years ago

@jessica- so sorry to hear about your trip to ER. I've
Read that a cyst can simulate pregnancy symptoms. Hopefully it's
Something that takes care of itself.

Well ladies I am super confused. I might be out as usual. I woke up, temp is still high but while checking my cervix I noticed pink spotting. My boobs are less sore today my back is hurting like AF. Here's the kicker....AF isn't due until next Sunday or Monday. I am 11dpo. I guess it could be implantation, but my body feels like AF. Anyone in here experience IB??

10 years ago

@rebecca - Maybe you could run off into the woods? ;) lol I really hope AF stays away so you don't have to worry about it!

@lolee - Thank you! :) It's hard to believe you are halfway, time sure does fly! Sorry Eli had a reaction, glad he is better now. I Hope the adjusted meds do the trick and he doesn't have another reaction!

@athena - I can imagine it would be nice to know how much progress he has made for free, hope it's a lot and one less thing to worry about.

@miraclemama - Thank you! :) I'm so glad you're back, your experiences with AF sounds awful. :( I'm not going anywhere, I love it here. :) Been talking to DH, we haven't got insurance sorted out yet, so we may have to pay for the first DR visit out of pocket. I'm nervous about it, I know I should have by now, but I have never been to a GYN or anything. :| I filled out the New Patient survey on the website of the Birthing Center I want to go to, they should email my back about scheduling my first appointment around 8 weeks which will be at the beginning of Jan.

@makeup - Thank you! :) I know I already know this, but it's hard to keep track, was AF due Sat.? When do you plan to test again this week?

@Jessica - I'm so sorry! I hope you get some answers soon.

@LSchrader - I hope it's not AF! I have no experience with IB... Here is a quiz I found, maybe it can shed some light:

http://www.babymed.com/could-this-be-implantation-bleeding-or-spotting-quiz

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-Thanks for that! I did take the "quiz" and it says it is likely IB. I still have little hope but I guess I will just wait and see. I usually spot two (mayyyybe three) days before AF, but this is six. I have done this once before though...where i spotted pretty early one and AF did end up coming. So I guess i will wait and see. FX for me please!!!

10 years ago

@LShrader - No problem, I will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

User Image

10 years ago

Jessica i went to the ER in August and had a painful cyst on my right ovary. Hope you feel better soon.

Miracle- I was right there with you with af this cycle. I still hold onto hope you will get your bfp.

Makeup- don't wanna be negative, but with the pcos you could've been annovulatory this cycle. I went probably a year without ovulation. Fxed you get a bfp instead though.

Lschrader- didn't we think you could be ovulating later than you thought and had a shorter lp? Maybe with the temping and knowing exactly when you ov your lp is really 14 days? Just an idea could be wrong but I hope it is IB for you.

Lolee I hope Eli is feeling much better now :)

Afm my temp was higher than normal and I think af is on her way out.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-Good, she needs to go away!!! Well, I am very confident with my O date this cycle. FF says according to my temps, I ovulated on CD11, CTP says CD12. But My temp was alreayd getting high on CD12. I had my positive OPK on CD10 and very close to a positive on CD11.

I am pretty sure I O'd when I actually thought I did last month too because I had a 27 day cycle, which totally makes sense since I O'd two days early than I had been...and had been having 29 day cycles.

I am praying for IB, but know it could really be AF. She isn't due until Sunday. One month I started spotting at 12dpo, but it was much heavier than this. This is minimal. My temps are still high. UGH, i just want it so badly! However, in the back of my mind, i am expecting AF. Today my nips are tender also.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo