Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4291 - 4300 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I don't know what was up with that test yesterday I only tested because it was cd 25 and I wanted to make sure. But I thin I finally ovulated yesterday. The only problem is the last time we bd'd was. Sunday night. I did have the cup in 12 hours after though, so fingers crossed.

Bbcodes still aren't working but you can see my chart on the bottom of my profile page.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@jsx-ok, I will leave the cup in as long as possible!! I wish I would have done a trial run though. I did put the preseed in 15 minutes before, maybe a tad bit longer. After I laid with my hips/legs elevated for 15 minutes and then put the cup in with a little preseed already in it. DH thought it was still necessary to elevate my hips even though I told him I didn't think it was necessary because I was using the cup. I will go with anything he thinks is best for baby though. Just happy he has a supportive attitude about it! He still feels like it won't help, but you just never know. I had a reading done and she told me that she thinks that I can make due with what we have to work with, but that the surgery will help too. After putting the cup in I laid for a couple minutes. I did get up to go the bathroom and i feel like some leaked out. I did readjust the cup and i think it's secure. Although I feel like i am wet still. Now i am extra happy i laid with my hips up. Looking at my temps, it looks like my O date will be today, but I get really intense O pains and haven't gotten them yet. FX for O'ing tomorrow!

@Athena-Well, if you are not pregnant, at least it's good you ovulated!!! Finger's crossed this is your cycle! We can be cycle buddies :)

@football-PLEASE tell me you tested again!!! I can't wait to see a BFP!

10 years ago

Just realized something. Tania gave me the number 4 and today is the 4th.

10 years ago

@athena - Tell me what you think of my temps. (I went and adjusted them all for the same time. Probably not very reliable still...) The past few days look a little like yours, with the slow increase. I hope you BD-ed in time!

@LSchrader - Baby dust!

User Image

10 years ago

Well just got done with dr. He wants to c me next week cuz I'm dialated to a 1 and 60% effaced, so instead of waiting till 36 weeks he wants to see me one a week now! He said ill prob go a couple weeks early!

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Wow I had a crazy dream last night. I dreamt I watched a woman in the midst of a c section delivery give birth to a baby girl but the cool part is that there was a huge tub of water that the baby went into and swam around in while breathing through her nose as if she was in the womb still. Really neat.

@Skyline ~ Thank you. Af is due on the 10th. My cycle runs from 28 to 30 days all year long. So the 10th would be a 28 day cycle. I hope you get a bfp but if not then I hope you stay on track with a 35 day cycle.

@Rebecca ~ glad you got your peak reading today. Go baby dance away.. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@Tiff ~ Wow how exciting and scary. How do you feel? Your baby is going to be here for christmas.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Skyline I'd say you ov'd yesterday if your temp keeps rising.

10 years ago

Skyline the two higher temps on my chart I had drank the night before which I noted on fertility friend. My temp usually doesn't go above 96.5 otherwise, but if you drink alcohol then your temp will be higher than normal the next day. Today my temp was 96.93 which is usually where it is 1dpo

10 years ago

@ mirical- I feel realy tyerd and a lot more pressure this week, we will have to just wait to c when he wants to come, he said I'm moving along a little faster cuz it's my 3rd baby in 4 years, so everything is a little more worn out lol!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo