Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4551 - 4560 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls!!

AF still now show. Feeling fine actually. Minor aches in ab with some pressure, CP is SUPER HIGH like unreachable high I can only feel barely the tip of it. CM went from watery to a white tint. Still lower backache, headache keeps coming and going. Left ovary feels like its about to pop....BUT i feel rested and not as sleepy as the past few days.

Bought 2 FRER but too terrified to see a BFN so have not tested yet..

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

User Image

10 years ago

Good luck makeupmommy!

Don't worry lovelife, your time will come if it's meant to be. I really hope next cycle is your one.

I'm not testing yet, but I'm ok and keeping positive even though I don't have a good look at things like you ladies. I don't know my CP or BBT, but I have a good feeling nonetheless :-) I don't necessarily feel AF coming, although I do feel stuff. Still no tender bbs, which I'm still taking as a good sign!! Can't wait to test Monday!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@makeup - glad you're in good spirits. I'm really wanting to get some FRER, but I'm thinking I better wait in case I O-ed at the later time. I don't want to get a pointless BFN either, and I probably wouldn't be able wait if I bought some now.

@DeLa - Monday is 15DPO for me and I might test then too, if I don't think AF is showing signs. I might wait for Tuesday... We shall see.

DH and I are at the theatre about to watch the new Hobbit movie. :) last night I dreamed that DH had done something that he was going to get executed for and I was so upset and all of a sudden I thought, "Oh no, if I'm not pregnant this cycle... I won't ever have his child!" And then he told me he was going to flee the country and I asked if he was going to take me with him and he said no! And I was like, "Oh, yes you are!" And then I started worrying about getting fake IDs and passports. LOL

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies!

@makeupmommy- FX for you you! Hopefully AF stays away.

@lovelife-Stupid AF. I am sorry she decided to show this month. The day she arrives is always the hardest. Try not to feel defeated. Enjoy a glass of wine or something tonight. Your time WILL come.

@skyline-So like you, i temped twice this morning because my first reading was low...97.96. I thought that was odd, so i temped once more...maybe two min later and it was high...98.18. Not sure which one to go off of, but I noted both of them in my chart.

@Pilatuna-welcome to you and good luck! Hopefully you will be seeing a BFP soon. I may have to pick your brain about IUI. Do you mind filling us in a bit about your history? DH has low sperm count and we know he needs surgery which he is having at the end of this month. I am hoping to conceive naturally, but IUI may be something we need to look into.

AFM-8dpo today. Sneezing a lot and runny nose, but I kind of sneeze all the time. Boobs are still sore. I can't tell if they soreness is going away a bit, or not. I think I might just be getting used to the soreness! They definitely are sore to the touch. I am for sure irritable and emotional, but I went off my anxiety medicine a couple weeks ago, and that very well could be why. I am having some lower cramps but I think I just have an upset stomach...had more bowel movements the last two days than normal, so maybe I am catching a bug.

I think I will test just for the heck of it this weekend. I am not usually a tester so might just do it for fun. Although, temping usually gives it away if the witch is gonna show too.

CP is high, firm, but I don't feel like my cervix is every really closed. Anyone else notice this?

Sorry if I missed any of you! Happy Friday the 13th!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - The morning I got the really low reading, I took it three times all right after each other and the last two wre the same both times. There's no way your temp could jump that much in that short time, I would be confident the second one is correct. I checked CP last night and finally REALLY knew what I was feeling. High, firm and I have no idea if it was open, I could feel a bit of an indentation where the opening is. I will have to read up on what open feels like. I felt a bump, about like a pimple, is that what you felt or were they smaller?

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-Ok, we are exactly on the same page. I was thinking that same thing. I went with the second temp. Maybe I feel asleep with my mouth open again or something :)

YES that is exactly what it feels like. It's a tiny little bump. I have read and a lot of women have them. I need to start charting when I notice them in my cycle. I had one yesterday, but not today. I am not really good at deciding what my CP means. I have a indent also, but is that open, medium, closed? ha. I know if your cervix is firm, it should feel like the tip of your nose. If it is soft, if will feel like puckered lips. I think those descriptions are spot on and true with how mine is throughout my cycle.

10 years ago

Well the frer was a bfn and Im spotting more now. My boobs still hurt and I'm very nauseous, but I'm not holding out much hope even though I'm only 10 dpo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-When is AF due? You are still really early. It's probably just IB

10 years ago

@athena-When is AF due? You are still really early. It's probably just IB

10 years ago

Yay Skyline! I really hope you don't see AF.

Athena, you are still early. Don't lose hope.

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo