Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2051 - 2060 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Btw 6DPO, nothing significant to report.

A bad backache and headache last night, I asume is for work pressure.
My breasts are a little tender and and I had a yuck feeling this morning, and actually I still am, because I went to this buffet breakfast with my boss and I guess I feel bad because I ate too much.

Still feeling that Im out this month

for all of you this wieekend!!

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat

thank you that was soo sweet.

All you girls are also welcome to come to the 305 and we can party at south beach.

What we do need to do is have a get toghether after we all get pregnant which we will and laugh and cry on our stories.

You guys are my extended family.

Hope you all have a great weekend and have lots of sex

10 years ago

@mirale today at this time I am saying that I will not test until late Wednesday if the witch has not attacked. I may possibly cheat on Monday or Tuesday....MAYBE. I feel like she is coming today...could be something, could be nothing. Yesterday, I had a temp drop with mild cramps, today cramps are noticeable and temp was up to 98.28. So who knows ...que sera, sera (whatever will be, will be).

@honcat how can you be out? You are never out unless the witch arrives in full force.

10 years ago

@honcat- we almost went to belize and honduras over this last christmas, but we ended up in jamaica and mexico. My goal was to see the mayan ruins, but when you travel with a ton of family, you end up going where they're going :(

10 years ago

I really don't k ow how much more stress I can take I want to cry! My husband is just making it all worse and I really want to run away! I'm trying my best to get that job I went to tow interviews for last two weeks and because she wants me to get my PA teaching license and its so fn stupid that they won't transfer hours and just let me take the freaking exam so I can work! No I have to pay to take the theory exam for reg cosmetology license then once pass I have to reapply to take all exams to be a teacher in pa it's all bullshit I did all my schooling and hours and board exams for nj why can't I just apply for the damn teacher exam? Nobody has answers fn stupid! It they lady at the place I want the job just isn't sure what to do and having my husband yelling and breathing down my neck calling me lazy an fat ass and everything else is just making worse I can't take the stress it's just not fair! I understand he stressed because he may get laid off in two weeks and his pay will be cut in half from unemployment but seriously the name calling isn't fair! I don't deserve it! I need a break and some good news like yesterday!

User Image

10 years ago

@Ants, absolutely, it would be wonderful to get toguether once we get pregnant, or even better, once we have our babies.

@mari, Copan is wonderful, I would say its magic, BTW My husband proposed there :) in 2010. Its such a beautiful place with beautiful people, delicious food, there is the archeological park, springs (not so near but is a beautiful place) many towns around. etc.

@Pisces, yeahhh... I guess you are right, maybe Im a little down for what happened with my DH.
Who knows right??? By now I dont feel the witch coming so i just have to have what happen. And the Lord Help me to not cheat till next Friday with the test :)

@jsx I hope everything takes order and I pray the Lord to give you all the peace you need in your life! Cheer up honey!!!!

AFM have a great weekend and a lot of sex for all who need it in this moment.

User Image

10 years ago

I have a question about temping. I thought bbt thermometers read like 97.78...mine just reads 97.8. I know for a fact it's a bbt thermometer. Am I losing it? Also, I feel like my temps are always bouncing around. I temp at the same time every morning and before I get up. I think I need a "temping for blondes" tutorial or something!!

10 years ago

I have a question about temping. I thought bbt thermometers read like 97.78...mine just reads 97.8. I know for a fact it's a bbt thermometer. Am I losing it? Also, I feel like my temps are always bouncing around. I temp at the same time every morning and before I get up. I think I need a "temping for blondes" tutorial or something!!

10 years ago

@honcat- I'm going to try to talk my husband into belize and honduras this year, although if tania is correct about conception month, I might not be able to travel outside of the country because I'm high risk :(

@jsx- your husband seriously needs to not name call. That's just hostile behavior that isn't going to lead to resolution. If my husband called me a fat ass, I'd probably punch him to be honest. Like I've said before, men can be such assholes, and you just never know when. Luckily my second husband doesn't have that in him, because I definitely got physical with my first husband when he was an ass. I would probably never give him the satisfaction of getting ANY kind of emotional reaction from me.

10 years ago

Hello ladies 30 minutes after temp drop af showed which is always the case for me. On to the next month or two because I only have one tube. My God is an awesome God. I am looking at this like this I'm currently in school for my bachelors in nursing so God is allowing me time to get it together I'm at peace I won't stop ttc but I'm changing my focus a little. I'm not losing hope I'm just putting my faith were my mouth is relaxing I love you ladies so I'm not going anywhere I have gotten used to temping so I will continue especially since it tells me when af is coming. Going to study for my test tonight and my midterm for this weekend.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo