Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1661 - 1670 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

And moments after saying I wasn't trying anymore, I did it again (cuz i had this ine last test) And once again there IS something...I know y'all are tired of looking at my test but this IS my last test that I own (at this time...lol)

@miracle sorry you couldn't sleep. I know that sux !

10 years ago

Unsure category: Image 141271

10 years ago

@pisces---I totally see something, especially on invert!! I think you might just keep this BFP train going!

When is AF due anyways?

10 years ago

@lsch **my eyebrow is actually raised in curiosity** if its not, it's a VERY cruel joke. I think it's due tomorrow but @miracle and Fert Friend say Friday...lol...I hope she doesn't come until end of next February ;-)

10 years ago

Hi, I am on my 8DPO, well, That´s what I think because I'm on Clomid, and I had spotting on May 25th because I have been having cycles of 36 and 37 days, so the Dr. gave me clomid to be sure about muy days of ovulation.
I've feeling really weird since last week, sometimes I feel bloating, I have gasses and this horrible feeling that I am really full.
So... we will wait till June 25th

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces- very cruel joke if that is the case. Finger's crossed the witch doesn't show til next year :)

Do you think it's possible that i am ovulating early? This is why I think I could be....feeling like AF is coming...just got done with her on Saturday, increased sex drive and my cervix is very high and open. So confused. I am only CD7. I ovulated on CD10 last month. I wish I had an OPK on me right now! ugh!!

@NCATRACHA, welcome! We of course are all waiting on our BFP's, but have a couple ladies VERY close to getting theirs!

10 years ago

@NCATRACHA Welcome. I am also hoping for a bfp this weekend ! A lot of symptoms and hoping and praying. Also on clomid ( round 4 but first month trying). I take 50 mg but will increase to 100 mg if Bfn.

Today : nauseous ( tmi - was gagging and throwing up after chewing gum and even brushing teeth. ) tired and back is sore. I usually do not have any Pms symptoms !

10 years ago

@lscg it very possible but the best way to be certain is to take an OPK. Do you have any? We don't want to miss an O ...lol

@minnie have you looked Fert Friend, they lots if info. There is no need to buy buy the VIP membership but charts are very accurate. You have to move that clock closer and keep your basal therm right by the bed or in your pillow case. As soon as that alarm goes off, stick it in your mouth. I get up at 6 and check mine even on the weekends.

@ncat welcome. I am taking clomid too. This is my second round. Welcome

10 years ago

@NCATRACHA ~ Welcome. Hang with us and it might help pass the time. Hope your symptoms means you will get a bfp soon... they could also be progesterone related too unfortunately.

@Minime ~ Crazy what we feel when we are ttc and never noticed it as a pms symptoms in the past.. Sorry you are feeling icky. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@pisces- Yep, I will be testing away tonight. I have a huge bag of OPK's. I look like a hoarder :)

My sister goes in tomorrow to hear her baby(ies) heartbeat! She has a set of fraternal twins and you just never know, could be twins again!

I am getting so impatient about my reading!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo