Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1031 - 1040 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ pieces yes we are and pretty close to O day if you did on thurs!! Finger Xd I hope this month is your month you deserve it!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx I got all emotional when I read your post just now. Thank you so much for saying that :-D

11 years ago

Love seeing all the BFP's!!! Hoping we all get them soon!!

11 years ago

@lsch we will!!!!

11 years ago

***hellllllllllllllllo is anyone home?***

Lol...I thought something was wrong with my email...lmao

How is everybody? What are y'all doing? I just got off work am watching the First 48. Tomorrow season Finale of Scandal **whoop whoop**

11 years ago

Hi there. I'm here Pisces, not sure if you are awake still given the time on the east coast? My day is finally done. I have been going at it all day. I'm making b'day plans. I'm hoping to go see my mom and step dad for that weekend. I'm going to go to a local event and listen to outdoor live music, eat yummy food and mingle a bit.
So you are feeling a little crampy and twinges? I am too, but not paying attention to it because I have it every month.. I hope it's your month too hon. You have a wonderful hubby and beautiful children already and it will be great when you can add in a new baby to your family. You will, just wait and see :) Since you are into fun stuff like astrology like I am, you should check out my facebook page for the fun, artistic and creative thing I'm doing/selling. I hand paint these cards that you put into a special bowl and you draw one or more every day and see how perfect they are every time. They are fun to do. I focus on a question and then pull a guidance card and I'm amazed at the words that show up... Anyhow feel free to check it out if you like..
Just one of the things I'm up to. Copy and paste link in to web browser.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Posted new test 129385 for 10 dpo and getting darker!!!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx yes iy definitely darker than yesterday!!!!! I commented it on it!!! LMAO I am so damn excited for you babe. I am just interested, how are your temps looking or are you still temp'ing?

@miracle I was so happy looking at your art work and I was proud too. My heart was swollen with pride :-D As soon as I am done with my girls' activities (8th grade prom, cotillion, & promotion)that are bleeding my wallet, I am going to buy a set. I really want some. yeah I was twingey/crampy day before yesterday. nothing really yesterday..this morning I have this feeling I cant decribe, I guess it cramps in the very base of my yummy but not really AF type cramps, not BM either...I dunno. trying to not read too much. If I start to pay too much attention then I will be tempted to test too early...lol... and we are holding out. in fact, I dont even have any test. I did get a little excited because my temp was 98.40 this morning. in fact all of my temps are high this weel but I dont know if its because of the clomid so I dont want to get my hopes up.

How and where is everyone else?

11 years ago

my chart:

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/439983/

11 years ago

@ jsx- yes it's getting darker for sure!! This is great!! I think it for sure! Injoy the feeling

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo