Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Thanks BGB - I just ordered some wondfo strips but first time using this type so I may have more questions. What CD are you right now?

4 years ago

I'm on CD8 right now. My af just ended on Saturday. What about you?

4 years ago • Post starter

I’m CD 7 so we are right there together.

4 years ago

Blessed- we have a large family too. We have 8 - his & mine. His oldest is out of the house, married & has a baby. We have 7 in house ranging from 6-19. If we ever get a bfp, this will be our only together.

My temps are messed up. After 3 days of dropping, I'm increasing today. Now I'm worried that my ovulation was off & I'm actually ovulating now instead of when I thought I did. And of course. We haven't been active because we've been dealing with strep & head colds the last few days.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Manders - go get to BD'ing asap lol... you never know!! I don't temp because that was too stressful for me.

This whole thing is stressful lol. But temping has helped decrease my constant need to poas after o .. so that's a financial win

4 years ago

How’s everyone doing today ?

4 years ago

37 trying for 2nd child. AF due today no sign yet, but no super positive test yet, just squinty line eye.

4 years ago

Nikkiknit - Ohhh fingers crossed for you!!

4 years ago

Nikki - when will you start to test? Good luck!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo