Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

View Full Post

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Just started getting sharp pains lower right side and took another opk. Now this one looks even darker than the control line. Think I’m ovulating now or that I will tonight?

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Let the countdown to testing begin.... the dreaded TWW! 1dpo over here...

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

35 and I have a 7 and 8 year old. 8dpo.... no signs really. TTC for about 9 months. Just started kinda tracking for a couple cycles. I was so excited to see this post. Feels really good to know that I'm not alone

4 years ago • Edited

33yrs old here and TTC my second child here also.

4 years ago

Ok Idk If i'm trippin or what but Af Typically comes at 27cd or at the latest 28... I've tested twice once 11dpo with Fr premier and today 14dpo with Clear blue and both were neg. But i've been super irritated and DH so over me at this point. I just want this to be over!! sorry I just needed to vent

4 years ago • Edited

Ohhh, I get it. CD 33 here. I'm annoyed that nothing is happening. Either give me a positive or give me AF. I prefer one over the other but I'll take either at this point. I feel like I'm stuck in a never ending 2ww lol
I have been nauseous today, but I last tested 2 days ago, so I'm sure it's phantom symptoms. No other symptoms. I am out of tests at home and refuse to buy any more right now. My temps are still all over the place.
One thing I do know, my body is making this stressful.

4 years ago

Thanks SwgaBelle. Nice to know someone gets it. I’m not complaining at all. I guess this is the joys of Ttc. But to you as well. I will most definitely keep you posted

4 years ago • Edited

I feel you swgaBelle! I hope it’s all good! <3

4 years ago

I'm 7dpo and already peeing on sticks hahaha, I'm brutal! I only have one Wondfo left though. Waiting for more to come in the mail but it says not til Saturday wamp wamp.

Welcome to the new peeps - happy to have you in our chat! :)

4 years ago • Post starter

BGB- I will probably start testing this weekend since I’ll be 11dpo by then.

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo