Community post

Discussion

39yo TTC#2 Anyone else in their late 30's/early 40's TTC?

Looking for some buddies around my age TTC. I'm TTC my 2nd child and I think I may be pregnant, I'm about 5-6dpo so just waiting... The TWW is the worst isn't it?!

135 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 135 Replies | Last Page

Hi all! Mind if I join the conversation? I’m 39 trying for #2 with my fiancé (#3 for me. DS 1 is 19 years old and DS 2 is 20 months)

This is my first cycle ttc and I’m 2dpo. The wait is so much harder than I thought!

Sending all sorts of love and baby dust to everyone. ??????

4 years ago

35 and feel like I'm no spring Chicken! Took me 4 years to get pregnant with my daughter at 33, been trying a year and a half for #2.

Mill

4 years ago

I'm 36 trying for #4..

4 years ago

Hi Ladies!! Nice to "meet" you :) Good luck and lost of baby dust your ways!!!

4 years ago • Post starter

I just turned 40 in August and my husband and I decided to try for one more kid (we have a 3yr old). I’m 8dpo and the 2ww is driving me crazy.

4 years ago

35 TTC#1 been trying off and on over the past 17 years but this time around it's been over a year of TTC.

User image

4 years ago

I’m 39 and 8 weeks pregnant, took us 9 months with 2 chemicals along the way.
Good luck ladies

4 years ago

Peed on Wondfo today and pretty sure I see a super faint line. Also had more IB I believe - posted pic on my page. Going to try to hold out on using another FRER til tomorrow lol. I'll be 10dpo tomorrow. I already know though, I just know my body. I swear I knew since like 4dpo even though I know there wasn't implantation til last night. How long can implantation bleeding last? Anyone know?

Hi ladies!!! 37 years old. Mom of 2! (7 and 9).. miscarried in August and kind of been ttc since. BY “kind of” I mean not trying but not not trying. So not watching the calendar.
I sware I have SO many symptoms that I had with my last two pregnancies. However I also said that last month... before I got my period.
Tested negative last week. Period isnt due until 4 days ... trying to wait it out to test again.

4 years ago

Peeing on all he opk sticks hahahaha. I'm terrible. I feel the need to pee on something daily while TTC. Anyone else?! ;) As I'm sitting here now I'm getting really sharp pains in my lower right belly - thinking it could be ovulation pains. Also my bbs are super sore today! Does anyone else get really sore bbs when ovulating? Amazing all the things you feel when you're trying to pay attention to signs versus when you weren't TTC and paying attention to nothing... or is that just me?

Here's my opks - when would you say my first positive is and do you think I could be ovulating right now? If so that's good cuz I BD'd last night! Woop woop... let's go little swimmers - catch that egg!!

user submitted image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo