Community post

Discussion

March/April TT 2020 babies

View Full Post

Welcome back to a new month everyone !!! You've got this ladies

315 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

241 - 250 of 315 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, feeling really down today and had a little cry when I got to work. All my tests are white today not even a hint I thought I might see something by now. I dreamt I had a really strong line. Official test day is Wednesday / Thursday but I think I'm out. Just so depressed today and feeling fed up xx

User image

4 years ago

My ??? Pray for me, please!!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Omg @lissa what a beautiful second line! xxx

User image

4 years ago

Thank you @Scuba! Isn't it time for you to test too?!

4 years ago

@lissa Yes but I can't figure out if it's Wednesday or Thursday I should be testing. Dr said 12 days after starting Progesterone which was on the Saturday night. So if I count the Sunday as day 1 I should test this Thursday. How many days post trigger are you? Did you test yesterday? I'm thinking of not testing tomorrow and just testing Wednesday and Thursday. To be honest I'm feeling like it's going to be negative. xx

User image

4 years ago

@Scuba - i did not trigger or medicate this cycle. The cycle monitoring was so expensive last month we decided to try on our own for a few more months and then use that money we would have spent on medicated cycles towards IVF if we end of up needing it. So i'm 12 DPO today and just tested for the first time. The reason i tested today was because i woke up with another canker sore in my mouth which apparently is a pregnancy symptom for me because i've had it with all my BFPs (and never when i'm not pregnant). AF is due on thursday, so if i had got a BFN today i would have kept testing until wednesday morning which would have been 14 DPO. If i had gotten a negative then i would have stopped progesterone (2 days before expected AF). However, my LP is always 16 days like clock work, so that's why i get the two extra days of progesterone, if that makes sense. Good luck to you -- i hope you start seeing some lines soon!

4 years ago

@lissa that's such amazing news! If we are not successful this cycle ww have one more then no more as we can't afford it. xx

User image

4 years ago

@shay I agree with agatch. I feel like you might have O'd between CD 19 or 21.

@agatch I'll probably bring it up when I go for my annual. It would be nice to have regularity year round, if that means a better chance for us to get pregnant. Are you in the US? I thought they stopped selling the digitals with the weeks here or am I mistaken?

4 years ago

Lissa congrats!! So exciting!
@scuba it’s still early. Let’s see what Wednesday or Thursday brings.
@kait yes i’m In the US and you’re right I couldn’t find one. I guess i’ll Just have to wait see. I never thought i’d ever want to feel bad so much!

4 years ago

@agatch I hope your symptoms come back in a good way! It's hard when every little thing makes you nervous and there's no way to check everything out on your own.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo