Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 264 Replies | Last Page

Agatch thank you. Happy a new cycle has now started for you. So levels should be down. All the best to you. We all inspire each other. I find strength in all of you.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

This has to be a false positive right? It was there in the timeframe though. I googled it and this brand is really sensitive and not known for giving evaps. Maybe I ovulated sooner than I thought?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Jessica it looks positive to me x

4 years ago

Thanks guys, I’m trying not to think about it tbh, I had a baby dip on the day after so I think I implanted just afterwards x

4 years ago

Could 7 days (I just went back and looked) of almost positive OPKs been actually picking up pregnancy hormones? I got one again today! I'm just confused why I'd be getting a positive now?

4 years ago • Edited

Yes @jessica they do pick up hcg, I did one for fun as I’m pregnant and it came up crazy blazing straight away, your definitely not 3dpo for a hpt to pick it up though as you wouldn’t have implanted at 3dpo, your likely to be 9dpo upwards,

4 years ago

It was after a pretty good hold because I was trying to get my kids to bed and didn't have a chance to go

I googled it and this brand, Accumed, doesn't seem to have a problem with false positives and they are pretty sensitive.

I'll keep testing but I don't think I'll believe it until they get a bit darker and/or I get a positive on a digital

4 years ago

I was the same, I got a positive on a clear blue digital at 10dpo so I believed it, good luck x

4 years ago

Morning ladies! At least is morning in my part of the world lol

Agatch so glad that your cycles are back! As you said fresh start is everything you need at this point!
Jessica I can see the line. If I were you I would definitely do some more tests and if all positive I would go for a blood test!
Mama good luck this cycle!
Congrats on all the bfps! Enjoy your pregnancy ladies as it is now! Try not to stress too much as there is nothing you can do at this point! A calm mind is the best solution to everything!!
For everyone who’s is waiting O, let’s do this girls! Let’s catch that egg

CD8 here and last nigh the O pains started as usual at this point of my cycle. CD12 I’m expecting O and I already began my BDing schedule. Nothing really much to say other than I’m not feeling my best but I’m trying to stay positive!

Looking forward to see many bfps this cycle!

User image

4 years ago

Jessica, I see that line! I bet you just O'd earlier like you said! Let us know when you test again.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo