Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

261 - 264 of 264 Replies

I'm pretty sure I'm out. Yesterday I started spotting and was a bit surprised since I thought it only were 11 dpo. But my temps around O was a bit off, so I guess I'm closer to 13 dpo - hence the spotting. So I guess I'll be joining the other thread soon. Temps are becoming more inaccurate than opk for me, so I guess I'll stop temping too. No use temping if it's off anyway.

User image

4 years ago

4 dpo today and I'm pretty crampy and bloated. I have what I call lighting crotch. I'm trying not to read into it too much but I'm hoping it has something to do with implantation.

4 years ago

I just can't help myself I've been on a night shift so I've been drinking water all night but I took another test this afternoon. I gave myself a few hours without drinking and then took it. Different brand, still a super faint line but it did appear within the time frame so I'm confident it's not an evap line but in my mind still not a definite positive. Another photo to see if anyone else can see it or if I'm going crazy haha!

user submitted image

4 years ago

@jessica3282 you and I are at the same dpo. I know it's too early for anything but I was soooooo sick yesterday. I just wanna stay in bed all day ????????????

Mill

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo