Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

91 - 100 of 264 Replies | Last Page

So digital says not pregnant but I'm still get faint positives on the internet cheapies. I took the test apart (I know, I know) and there were 3 lines there? I've taken them apart before when I wasn't really pregnant and there have always only been 2 lines. A bit off googling has mixed results of "yes that's pregnant" and "no they all have 3 lines". I'll just wait a few more days to take the other digitals I have. I certainly feel pregnant. I can't even have my nipples touch anything or I wince in pain! Plus I am extremely tired and dizzy still!

4 years ago

@jessica have you tried a FRER with FMU? I have heard that digitals always have three lines but who knows.

4 years ago

Kait, I have not! I'm spending way too much money and tests Off to go spend more lol

4 years ago

Haha I understand that. I just would be curious to see how much darker the line might be.

4 years ago

@Jessica. Both of your tests look positive to me! Yay! I hope the line gets darker and your digital picks it up in a day or 2.
@Anna thanks babe! What did the doctor say? I had something like that on my finger the other day. I figured I had burnt myself in the kitchen but also wondered if it could have been a spider bite. It very much did what you describe. Burning and very red, then blister, swollen...etc. I put some lavender essential oil on it and some calendula lotion (I know, I always have those crazy natural remedies for everything ) . It healed after a couple days. Hope yours was nothing serious either.
@kait Sorry you got a negative. 10 dpo is still early
@Alex Catch that egg girl! You got this!!
@Mama Glad we're cycle buddies! I hope we both O early!! I have no idea what to expect this cycle. I was told it could take a few cycles before I actually O again but I'm really hoping it doesn't take that long.
I didn't have time to go get my blood test done today so I'm planning on going tomorrow but the HPT I took yesterday had a stronger line than the ones I've been getting earlier this week. I was pretty much down to very faint shadows but yesterday was more of a faint line which is annoying. I'm hoping it was just an extra sensitive one. I'm on CD3 and AF started light but became really heavy yesterday and today

4 years ago

I’m on cycle day 5 yesterday and today I had random spotting. Temps are weird so not sure what’s going on there. I’ve got horrible allergies going on right now so that could be playing a part in it. Took and opk tonight not really sure why but it was definitely faint so not happening any time soon. Hoping it’s earlier then cycle day 24/25 this month with the metformin. Haven’t been feeling any side effects from it yet so that’s probably a good thing.
Good luck everyone

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies, hope you all are well! I'm CD4 today and started Letrozole last night. It's a low dose, only 2.5 mg because i have mild PCOS and my doctor doesn't know how i will respond to the medication. I am going back next friday (CD11) to have my ovaries scanned and to get the trigger to induce ovulation. We have had a complete work up and everything is normal except that I am mildly poly-cystic. I still ovulate on time and my doctor said that is probably because i control my diet strictly (I don't eat carbs or sugars) and I take myo-inositol. Has anyone here tried Letrozole (Femara)? We are going to try this for a few cycles with timed intercourse then move to IUI if unsuccessful. That's the plan anyway...

Good luck everyone! I can't wait until we all O and can endure the TWW together!

4 years ago

Kait 10dpo is still early for lots of women! You may have a surprise in the next few days

Anna Hopefully is nothing too serious and it goes away soon! How’s the nausea? Any better?
Thank you for asking! I’m doing ok I guess! Not much here.. I’m on my fertile days and we’re BDing a lot even tho I believe it’s still too early for the supplements to work but you never know! Hubby hugged me last night and he rubbed my belly while asking “baby? Are you here?” This was so sweet! I really hope we will have our baby some day!

Agatch let’s hope you’ll be ovulating soon and it’s gonna be a lucky first cycle!!!

Mama Good luck to you to hun! I hope this cycle will work out for you!

Lissa I don’t have any experience with fertility medications but I’m sure the ladies in here can help you! I’m looking forward to your bfp girl!! Hopefully the meds will do wonders!!!

User image

4 years ago

Alex, has your husband started the supplements yet? That's really sweet! I really hope you get pregnant soon!

I'm feeling more and more pregnant. I didn't tell my bf about the positives yet because of the two chemicals I've had. He gets his hopes up and then is sad when it doesn't work out. I want that "pregnant" to show up on a digital before I show him! I ordered some FRERs from Amazon so those should be here soon. I'm not going to test again until I get those!

4 years ago

I started getting some pains last night across the front of my womb, I was so scarred after the loss we had in February and I was adamant I was going to wake up this morning to me bleeding, I think I must of just over done it yesterday after a long walk because my digital I did today says 3+ so I need to just chill out, although as you know that’s easier said than done, I’ve booked a private scan but that’s in 2 weeks time, hoping I can stop stressing till then x

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo