Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 264 Replies | Last Page

So today is cycle day 2 after a very confusing last cycle. I spoke with my OB today and we have decided to try with Metformin again! I’m super excited and hoping it works again this time around. I was on Metformin when I conceived my first born and it took us about a month once I started taking it good luck ladies here’s to for us ladies this month!

User image

4 years ago

Little update for me, I’m just over 5 weeks or 17dpo by ovulation, I’ve booked a early reassurance scan for 2 weeks this Friday so hopefully be near 8 weeks gone, I’m in such a state atm, 4 days before I tested I’d had x-rays and a injection into my hip (I have hip dysplasia) and although I tested early(10dpo) so I know a test on the day I was at hospital would have been negative I’m still panicking there’s going to something wrong. Hospital weren’t very helpful either when I rang them between moving house and the countdown to this scan I think I’m going to be a wreck haha , wishing you all good luck ladies xx

4 years ago

Thank you all for your advice and well wishes! AF has arrived today, 9 days late! I'm kind of relieved that I've finally got an answer. Although feel like my cycles are completely unpredictable now

I'm definitely using OPK's from now on so at least I know when to expect my period!

I really hope they're not going to be too all over the place! My hubby is in the army and goes away for 4ish months in August. If my cycles go back to normal from me, it gives us 3 more cycles to try before he's due to go away

Congratulations @Bimini

4 years ago • Edited

Thanks Emma, Pan, Lalou and Burkette. I appreciate ladies. I’ll be staying here cheering everyone on. I hope to see a lot more BFP.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

Hi Ladies, just wanted to drop in and say hello. You're in my thoughts everyday, and I will continue sending out positive vibes for you all. Have a great week!

4 years ago

@bimini congrats! I can't imagine dealing with a still birth at 25 weeks either. Lots and lots of hope sent your way for a sticky, healthy baby.

@lalou I totally understand and wouldn't want to talk about it either, I don't think. It just blows my mind, but then again, babies have problems even after birth sometimes too. Hopefully they can heal and are able to try again if they want to.

I'm just hanging out. CD 38 and no sign of AF. I did take a couple of tests just to make sure it was okay to drink, but they were negative and I'm guessing I won't know anything til Saturday. That's if I ovulated when I think I did.

4 years ago

I know 3 dpo is way too early to be symptom checking but my boobs are killing me! A week before I got a positive with my daughter they felt like this. That and wanting to sleep all the time. I'm tired but I have 3 kids so I'm always tired! I need to stop reading into everything but it's hard not to!

4 years ago

Emma try to stay calm...easier said than done. It will all be fine. You’ve gat this !
Jessica could be one of those times you just know.
Kait if no AF you still have a great chance. I’m believing good things for you.
Harmony hello and hope you have a good week too.
Burkette it’s gonna happen in these 3 cycles. Let’s put it in the atmosphere until it happens.
Mama I’ve heard good things of metformin and it seems to have agreed with you. So this is your cycle.
Lalou do it for you to be healthy and happy and at your pace. Glad your mom didn’t add any more pressure this time.
Pan this is the beginning of a cycle. Once AF stops be ready to start BD just in case you O early.
Wishing everyone a positive cycle and I hope it happens soon. I can’t wait to say congratulations to you all. Thanks for the support.
Anna hope all is well with you. Can’t wait or your little bundle to be in your arms. Thank you for this group as only my hubby and mom knows so it’s a burden lifted being able to talk freely to you ladies.
AFM not really any symptoms. I’m prob a little more sleepy and boobs hurt a little now and then on the sides. I’m 11 dpo now I think. AF was due June 2. I feel very positive that this is my rainbow and I will take a living baby home from the hospital this time.

~BiminiB~

4 years ago

Bimini Congratulations!! Your positive attitude is inspiring! I wish you all the best for your pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby in 9 months!
@Pandorica Good luck with the reports and studying!
@Emma There's a good chance you hadn't implanted when they did the x-ray and injections but if you are worried, there are some natural ways to detox from x-rays that you can look into. Moving is always stressful. Best of luck!
@Jessica this is your cycle!
@Mama that's exciting! Hope the Metformin works for you very soon!
AF came yesterday so this is CD2 for me. It's actually nice to have a "fresh start": new cycle, new hope! I'm having one last blood test done this week to make sure my Hcg levels are down to 0 which I'm pretty sure is the case. I'm going to order some opk since I don't know what to expect and how fast my cycle will go back to what they used to be.

4 years ago

Agatch were cycle buddies yay!
Emma you should be alright! Think positive!
Congrats to everyone with they’re hopefully all of us in here will get ours this month too!
AFM this AF is super light nothing like it usually is. Day 2 already and it’s barley enough to go thru like 3 tampons all day. I change them more then that but it’s not a full heavy flow like usual. No cramps either. Just strange in general. Started my Metformin today so here’s hoping I notice some changes soon.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo