Community post

Discussion

February/March 2020 TTC babies

View Full Post

Hi ladies!!!

Congrats to those with the bfps and good luck to everyone in their tww!!

You've got this

264 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

231 - 240 of 264 Replies | Last Page

@scuba, i counted the day after trigger as my O day based on secondary signs. But without being able to use BBT to confirm it is a little difficult. It could be the day after the shot or the following day -- you will just have to guess unfortunately. My doctor told me to test 14 days after the shot otherwise the trigger might give a false result. If you have some cheapies lying around you could test the HCG down to zero before you start testing again looking for a BFP. I haven't had too much trouble with the suppositories either (although i've read some horror stories). Good luck!!!

4 years ago

Super positive OPK!

user submitted image

Mill

4 years ago

@lissa thank you! I'll count that then. It's kinda nice knowing that there's no point testing early because I've had the trigger. I feel totally calm waiting for 12 days after the shot . Good luck to you too! xx

@millbarnet super positive! Good luck! xx

User image

4 years ago

Mill, looks good! I'm expecting a positive OPK tonight! I'm ready to get into the tww. I have a good feeling about this cycle!

4 years ago

Hi ladies, just trying to catch up with the comments, hope your all doing well and hope to see some more bfp soon, I don’t want to whine or moan as I know it’s so hard and frustrating whilst ttc but a little update for me is I am so mega ill this pregnancy has whacked me big time, with this and moving house for the 9 of us I am so ready for a night off. Will try keep up with you all and let you know how I’m getting on too xx

4 years ago

My OPK from just now. So close!

4 years ago

I keep forgetting to add the picture

user submitted image

4 years ago

The test this evening still shows a faint line. Remains to be seen if it progress or not. Only 7 dpo, I think, so far. Could be a day or two more, since I slept really bad a few days after O, so that could've thrown the temp off a bit.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Oh I see it! Want me to tweak it for you?

4 years ago

Well of course we got busy tonight! Blazing OPK!

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo