Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

View Full Post

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 105 of 105 Replies

Still feeling a ton of symptoms but no BFP yet. 11 DPO as of Mother’s Day. I’m planning on testing again Monday morning. I’m not sure if this is our cycle or not.. I can’t help but feel we’re out though too.

4 years ago

11DPO ladies you might just have implanted late, so fingers crossed for you both

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago • Post starter

12 DPO today and maybe a faint line? Could just be the indent as well though. I had cramps for an entire week before my period last month and really haven’t had much cramping at all this cycle. The worst cramps I had were Friday night (10 DPO) on our way to my in laws half way across the state. They were low, and radiated into my legs. I woke up Saturday feeling like I had a cold and same for Sunday as well. Trying to stay hopeful but at the same time I feel AF is going to show up like normal. I guess time will tell! ladies and

user submitted image

4 years ago

I'm still here! 14DPO and still negatives! CD28 when I'm normally only 25-26 so I'm super confused! AF was due yesterday supposedly! I'd got ALOT of cramps all day Sunday and she didnt show up and the same yesterday and today yet still nothing! Evrry day I've felt so sure she was going to show her face but nope! Bloating horribly, gassy, lots of cramps, peeing alot, tired all the time but the last couple days I've been so hypo and energetic but by bed time my mood turns sour, still sort tempered, wanting more foods that I dont normally eat , some smells knock me sick and my boobs have started to hurt slightly. Really dont know what is going on right now but I'd appreciate it if either a BFP or AF would hurry up and turn up so I know where I'm at!

4 years ago

Good luck ladies. AF showed up 5 days early for me. Guessing my cycles are still out of whack from my laparoscopy. Hoping for a February baby!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo