Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

View Full Post

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 105 Replies | Last Page

Hi all! Hope you don't mind if I bust in on this group. It's my first month trying. Im CD 15. Looking for buddies to debrief with. Here's hoping everyone gets their positives this cycle! X

5 years ago

@jee welcome! and good luck! My first baby was a cycle one baby!

User image EBF 10 months!

5 years ago • Post starter

@nicole, same with you I have a full weekend planned and hoping AF doesnt ruin it. Fingers crossed for.

@JL hoping it leads to a BFP.

User image

5 years ago

@jeebee welcome and I truly hope your journey is over this cycle.

User image

5 years ago

Just got off the phone with the doctors office. Lab results for CD 21 blood work was 8.7. I O'd but dont have enough P to sustain a pregnancy.
I also have a 2mm cyst on my left ovary and 3 fibroids. I guess on may 8th I will find out steps that will need to be taken to succeed in a BFP. So I'm not hopefully this cycle will be it.

User image

5 years ago

Anyone experiance ovulation cramping for 2 days after a positive opk?

5 years ago

Hi ladies! Joining the group since it was a no go last cycle. I’m CD 11 today and I’ve actually been cramping all 11 days. It’s been lighter since my period stopped but still really strange. Finally got my OPKs in today so I took one right after work and this was my result. Going to keep on testing

user submitted image

5 years ago

@beck thank you! My 15 month old was a pill baby whoopsie, but I am under no illusions that that means this baby will be quick. I've been floating around this forum for a while though trying to decide if I'm ready for number 2, if I should be able to conceive. This month felt like the right time!
And same to you bug- these tests are wonderful tools but it's impossible to predict our mysterious wombs!
Mommyoftwo I get ovulation cramping when I ovulate, and that should happen soon after a positive opk as far as I understand?
Nasamama that's a positive! I got my strips this cycle and so far no positive though my cycles are always 32-38 days ????
Good luck to us all! Can't wait to see some lovely bfp from you guys xx

5 years ago • Edited

I’m just going to assume it is! I’m kind of surprised I had my surge this early. This is month 2 of trying post laparoscopy/HSG.

5 years ago

@mommyof2, I get ovulation cramping for 2-3 days around positive opk every cycle.

@bug I am so so sorry for the news you got today. I pray your cyst dissolves on it’s own. I had one the last 2 cycles that was nonfunctional and it was finally clear at my ultrasound 2 weeks ago. Praying the doc has solutions for you regarding your ttc journey and you get your BFP soon!

girl, boy, boy

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo