Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

View Full Post

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 105 Replies | Last Page

Still on a downward trend so don’t think this is my cycle :(

user submitted image

User image EBF 10 months!

4 years ago • Post starter

I got my positive OPK last night so I should be ovulating any time now. I had been feeling pain on my right side but now it's on the left. I wonder if I'm ovulating on both sides? I guess that's more common the older you get! We had sex 2 nights ago and last night so I hope we covered our bases. I'll try again tonight but we shall see if the kids let us get that much sex in. My sex drive is crazy when I ovulate so I wouldn't mind

4 years ago

Tested again this morning with SMU. CD 12 today. Not sure if the test is lighter or darker than last night.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Cracked and took a test at 10 dpo!! Omg, I can’t believe my eyes. I am shaking. This was within 3 minutes

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited

Different photo. Within 10 minutes

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited

Omg JLttc#2

4 years ago

13dpiui and BFN. Looks like IUI #1 failed. I'm so depressed and hurt. I'm stopping fertility treatment per fiance's request. He says he wants to put the money into paying off some bills. We've currently invested around $1400 these last 3 months. (He'll never do it..he doesn't budget and I make sure everything is paid.) This was our 3rd medicated with monitoring cycle. So onto 17 months and not one BFP. I'm so not ready to give up. I'll be 34yr in January. Time isn't on our side.

User image

4 years ago

@Nicole I’m so sorry. There’s still time so hopefully you can convince him to keep trying without a break!

4 years ago

JLttc! Here's to an easy pregnancy!

I'm only 1 dpo and I just want to fast forward! I hate the two week wait. I have a good feeling about this month so I want to see if I am right. I just want to test!

4 years ago

Thank you so much @nasamama and @Jessica! I just got my hcg back and it is 40 so for 10dpo that is great when norm is 25 or below. Feeling like I can relax some. I have a phone consult with the ob tomorrow.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo