Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

View Full Post

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 105 Replies | Last Page

@bugttc, I am so sorry. I hope yours comes very very soon!

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

Hello everyone, i took couple of months off. Now we are back TTC. This is our 2 month and today i am. 7 dpo. With my other pregnancies i got bfp at 9dpo so i guess i could test on Thursday. Very anxious. Hoping to hear many successful stories!!! Baby dust to all!!!

4 years ago

Welcome, @pmbru!

Final update from me on this discussion board: My hcg was 283 today at 14 dpo. I was shocked and so was the nurse since at 10 dpo it was 40. Next draw is Thursday and then hopefully the last one will be next Monday. Hope to see you ladies join the 2020 BFP group very soon!

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

The 2ww is torturous! I am 7DPO at the moment and have already taken 2 tests, lol.

4 years ago

other 5 DPO symptoms - bits of twinges last night laying in bed, very vivid dreams

6 DPO today - still having some dull cramping, husband went to kiss me goodbye this morning and I was really agitated by him, went to brush my teeth and instead of picking up the toothpaste I picked up my deodorant , back pain, constipation, and left sided sharp pain for a couple of minutes this morning at work (maybe implantation?)

Thinking about starting testing on Thursday morning as that's when my husband will go for his semen analysis. It would be really nice to find out we're pregnant and not have to do the semen analysis!

4 years ago • Edited

Hii, sorry I'm new here so hoping you all dont mind me jumping on! I'm 9DPO and I've had a headache constantly all day, exhausted, cranky with literally everyone, sore throat, few crampy pains but I am still a bit constipated (TMI sorry!) On 5DPO I felt sooo nauseous all day that I actually vomited in the end, what felt like period pains all day only on my right side and sciatica pain, extremely bloated, tired, actual food didnt even pop into my head yet fizzy drinks and chocolate I wanted them all (dont normally drink or eat both of those). I was pretty much the same on the other days too. Will be trying to hold it out until the weekend to test! I know it's so early to be getting so many pregnancy symptoms but I really do feel within myself pregnant. I lost my son in March and I knew straight away with him and with my daughter 4yrs ago I just knew too so I'm really hoping that this first cycle trying actually worked! Baby dust to everyone & hoping to see lots of BFP!

4 years ago

CherylMc95 That sounds a lot how I’m feeling! Good luck and keep us updated.

4 years ago

I'm 8DPO and nothing. I can't help but lose hope even though I know it's early!!!

4 years ago

@jeebee83 you never know! I’ve seen a lot of women get BFPs the cycle they didn’t experience any symptoms. You’re not out till AF shows

4 years ago

Anyone still around? Im 11DPO and still negative, I think this means I am out this cycle. : ( Fingers crossed for ladies still testing!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo