Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

View Full Post

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 105 Replies | Last Page

@Jessica, no every woman is different. It is completely possible that that is IB!

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

Last cycle, I had my first vvvf bfp on 14 dpo. I had been spotting lightly since 12 dpo. Since the tests were even fainter by 17 dpo and the spotting lasted six days, I knew I had a CP and moved on. O'd (ovulated) as expected on 15 dpo (+OPK). Successful!! This cycle, I got my vvf bfp on 9 dpo, increasing in darkness everyday until 13 dpo. I stopped testing. Early implantation seemed very promising. Yesterday, 16 dpo my DH (dear husband) and I had rather deep, intense sex..which led to immediate spotting that increased to bright red bleeding with a few small clots. Cramping is mild, bbs still tender, but less so. I tested again in the afternoon and the lines aren't any darker than 13 dpo. Possibly lighter. 
Am I having another CP??? 
Going to test again in am at 18 dpo.. or should I wait a couple more days? 

What would cause recurring CP?

4 years ago

Just updating though not sure there is much to update on

Currently 5 DPO - woke up with cramping and a little bit of nausea but could be from my Endometriosis

Really hoping for something good this cycle. It makes 3 months post laparoscopy and my doctor wanted us to try for 6 months on our own before taking further steps.

4 years ago

6 or 7 dpo. Picture was taken after the 10 mm. But ummm...thats pretty dark for an evap line isn't it?

user submitted image

4 years ago

@Jessica, yes it is and strange that it has pink. It’s a little early to get a positive tho as implantation is normally 6-12 dpo and it takes about 48 hours for hcg to show up after that. I would take a FRER as they seem to be the most sensitive.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

I had a small amount of spotting 2 days ago. Nothing since then. I'm wondering if that was implantation? I never had it with my other 3 so I don't know. There was a faint line before the 10 mm but it just got darker. I'll retest tomorrow (Oh and order some frer)!

4 years ago

Ooh!! So exciting Jessica! I think the spotting plus this test is a good sign.

4 years ago

Ahhh can we fast forward a few days? I need to know!

4 years ago

I remember you mentioning that. Definitely plausible then! I hope that line gets darker for you ASAP so you have an answer.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

No January baby for me AF showed up. Going to disappear from discussions.

Congrats to those that got their bfps.
Good luck yet those still waiting for theirs.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo