Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

View Full Post

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 105 Replies | Last Page

I see some familiar faces on here. I am CD 15 and for the first time using OPKs along with tempting per my doctorate request. I start EPO this cycle and I believe its helped some with my lack of CM. I go next Friday on CD 21 to have my progesterone tested and an ultrasound done. I have been having weird twinges in my ovaries for a few days but my temps and OPKs are still not suggesting O yet. I still have a few days to my typically O dates of CD17-20.

Wishing all you ladies luck and some wonderful news that will start 2020 off to a good start.

User image

4 years ago

Hello! I’m currently 2dpo...i had management of a missed miscarriage (7 weeks+4) on 27th march 2019, bled for a week and absolutely shocked that I’ve ovulated already . I was expecting another 5 month delay (last miscarriage took 5 months for me to ovulate!!) Ive been pregnant 6 times and only have one live birth (DD 3) I couldn’t pass up the chance of trying again even though i’m born in Jan and hate having a Jan birthday , worried that if i do conceive straight away i may lose it but i felt physically ready and i guess i am emotionally prepared for any outcome

4 years ago

Wow @bell that is crazy! I really hope this is it for you!!

@bug good to see you!! Hoping this is your month!!

AFM: I am on cd22 which was O day last month. OPKs and temps aren’t suggesting anything yet though. OPKs are finally getting darker so I am hoping O is only a day or so away. I have had lots of cramping and my chest has been hurting. Both typical signs of O for me. Been on spring break all week and don’t go back till Tuesday so we have lots of time to bd and hopefully catch that egg!!

User image

4 years ago

Good luck everyone! We have been trying baby #3 since January of this year. I'm hopefully ovulating today and then can begin the TWW. I am really glad to see so many other ladies who can understand what it's like during this process.

User image

4 years ago

OPKs negative and temps still low. No idea how long this post miscarriage cycle will be but my hubby is only home for 4 days so my body needs to get itself sorted in the next few days!!!

4 years ago • Post starter

Hopeing for my jan baby just 6 more days till af shows or not... wishing everyone

4 years ago

Hey girl, I am here! CD 14 for me and most likely ov day based on opk, but will have to wait and see how temps go.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

Well I am on cd23 and hopefully I O’ed today. Not really sure since I wasn’t able to have a strong enough hold to really get a good line on an opk. My temps are low and just hoping they spike up tomorrow and the next couple of days. Have had cramps on my left side and a little on my right. Typical signs of O for me.

User image

4 years ago

Temp spike last night but OPKs still nearly blank, barely a hint of a second line. I've adjusted my chart to start CD1 as the day I got a negative test as opposed to the day I started bleeding from the miscarriage, so it puts me at CD15 today as opposed to 22 *sigh* BD-ing from Saturday - Wednesday and then again Friday and Saturday so hopefully got my days covered - we'll see. This miscarriage has just desperately spurred me on to get pregnant again

4 years ago • Post starter

So my peak opk was CD13, but based on my temps from CD14 & today (CD15) I don’t think I have ovulated yet. Maybe today is the day.

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo