Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

View Full Post

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 105 Replies | Last Page

JLttc#2 That’s such great news! So happy for you

4 years ago

congrats! Definitely positive!
Ugh I'm sorry to hear about the crappo debate with fiance. Money debates are the pits! I'm definitely the spender in my relationship.
Sending love ??????

4 years ago

CD 24 here trying for sibling for DS3 - 9/10dpo going off just cm

4 years ago

8dpo, negative test, thought I'd seen something but think it's just FRER indent, will try again tomorrow.

4 years ago • Post starter

Thank you @nasamama and @jeebee. I am trying to just be happy and not have anxiety since we have had 2 losses before our daughter. My next blood draw is Monday so it is progressing properly.

@beck I hope your BFP comes in a couple days!

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

9DPO BFP. And I’m being hit with some crazy nausea which is weird cause I was never sick with my little boy! This is my rainbow baby, first cycle after miscarriage so praying it sticks!!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

AF finally came. IUI was a bust. Even with 4 mature follicles, couldn't catch at least one egg. Onto the 17th month of TTC. Unexplained secondary fertility sucks!

User image

4 years ago

Sorry Nicole I hope next month is your month!

4 DPO for me. I hate the two week wait. There's nothing to do but...wait. I'm not good at that! I have a ton of tests that I've ordered. I've been taking them just to test what ones are least likely to give indents, evaps, or false positives. I feel like a crazy person

4 years ago

I'm 5dpo (I think). Agree that the tww is awful!
I'm sorry Nicole. It must be so incredibly frustrating. Brand new month next month thigh, and for now, I hope you have chocolate xx

4 years ago

I had a tiny, tiny bit of spotting this morning. Is 5 dpo too early for implantation spotting? I never had it with my other pregnancies so I have no idea!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo