Community post

Journal

Cycle 2

Ok so on CD 2 of cycle 2 trying to conceive number 2! That's a lot of 2's haha! So last month husband was only home for one weekend so I knew chances were slim. He's deployed shortly but hopefully I'll have him home for the weekend of ovulation this month. I'm doing BBT this month and I'll order some OPK's even though they missed my surge last month. It was so frustrating not knowing what DPO I was. My cycles seemed to have started evening out now despite still breastfeeding and the last 2 have been 28/29 days so hopefully my luteal phase has increased too. We'll see!

User image EBF 8 months!

2 Comments • 10 days ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

So CTP is saying my fertile window will be the weekend of the 16th, and Ovia is saying the 22nd, both have the same data. What's frustrating is that my husband can only be home on ONE of those weekends, so which side do I pick? UGH!

User image EBF 8 months!

9 days ago • Post starter

Slowly approaching my ovulation window, eeeek! Hubby is home this weekend so hopefully I wont ovulate too long after that!

User image EBF 8 months!

4 days ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo