Community post

Discussion

Wishing for January 2020 babies!

View Full Post

I thought I'd start this after suffering a chemical with our December baby, I hope everyone gets a BFP this month and we all have nice smooth pregnancies for 2020!

User image EBF 10 months!

105 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 105 Replies | Last Page

@JL fingers crossed for you!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, I'd like to join if I may! I'm pretty new to all of this, so forgive me if I stumble. :-)

Currently, CD 3 and this is the start of month #3 ttc. Trying to take a relaxed approach, listen to, and learn my body for now; so I'm temping, checking my cervix, and recording my cycle symptoms for now.

Wishing everyone positivity, hope and providence throughout this journey.

5 years ago

Well ladies cd24 and still no positive opk. My temp went up a bit this morning so hoping this is my temp going up after O. Last cycle it took two days for my temps to really go up. Just hoping this was it. We have bd very consistently with only missing a day here and there. Here is a pic of last cycle and this cycle’s temps. This cycle is purple and last is green. Definitely staying hopeful at this point. I hate having longer cycles.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Here is a pic of bd and everything for this cycle. Staying hopeful!!

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm going to hop in this month. CD8 today and just waiting to start OPKs. This will be cycle 4 of active TTC, but last month was a mess with both the husband and I having surgery right before my FW started. Now we're back in the swing of things and have fingers crossed this is our cycle.

and to all of you!

5 years ago

CD 4 for me today. We decided to start using OPKs this month because I'm on the older side and want to get pregnant sooner rather than later. I just took one to get an idea how they work. I never used them before because I never had trouble getting pregnant! It was kinda fun to see a line on a test, even if it wasn't a pregnancy test

5 years ago

I got my first peak on an OPK. On a work trip and forgot my thermometer. Ugh. Made sure we BD last night since I'm not home tonight. CD 21 blood work and ultrasound is Friday.

User image

5 years ago

Well FF has given me dotted crosshairs but all blank OPKs so far so im waiting for that to shift again in a few days

FF says I ovulated April 12th based on temps. So now I am in the 2ww for a hopefully early January baby.

to everyone

User image

5 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Brit!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo