Community post

Question

Where is AF??

17dpo and no sign of AF, temp still high. Haven't POAS because last BD was 7 days before O and I didn't have EWCM for a day or two after. What could cause a long luteal phase? I have once had pain during sex but then fine last time. Corpus luteum cyst? Something else? Help!

5 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I mean it is possible. Last month a lady got her bfp and didn't have sex for 7 days before o. Sometimes our cycles are just weird. I had a very short lp the cycle before my bfp. It was 4 days short of normal. It couldn't hurt to poas and see.

5 years ago

I agree with senyeart4... our cycles can be crazy and anything is possible. I say TEST!!

User image

5 years ago

Thanks guys! Well yup you were right, tested today and a glaring BFP in the first few seconds! I'm in shock, delighted obviously but this is a bit unexpected! I've never heard of conceiving 7 days later! It's just...wow!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Yay! Thats awesome! Congratulations!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo