Community post

Question

What's going on with my BBT??

I'm not sure if this is a problem, I've felt like my hormones have been a bit extreme recently and this is just the latest. I don't know what's going on!

So normally my BBT sits at 35.9 to 36.1 through AF and up until ovulation. Then it'll hit 36.4 to 36.6, occasionally as high as 36.7. I've been tempting for 6 years on and off, and on 14dpo without fail my temp drops to pre-O level and AF starts. Except this month, it hasn't dropped??

We were TTC this month and I did feel different. Tired, needing to pee, and none of the usual PMS cramps. But I got a few BFN at 12 and 13dpo. Then on 14dpo AF arrived late in the evening. Fresh red bleeding continued throughout the next two days, lighter than my usual as I tend to have heavy periods, but still clearly a reasonable flow requiring several sanitary products. But then after 48 hours it has stopped already, days sooner than it should. And my temp hasn't come down, its still sitting at 36.5? Has anyone had this before, or heard of BBT not dropping after several days of bleeding? Its really weird!

0 Answers • 3 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo