Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

731 - 740 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Jama, yes, i have done this. I "started" very early. Like 8dpo and for 1 day and very light. Coulda swore it was implantation bleeding but it wasn't. Very short cycle and not bfp. BBUUTT, within 1 or 2 cycles i was pregnant. Can't remember which.

5 years ago

Jams- did you test today??

Afm currently CD2!

5 years ago

Hey ladies just checking in on my pregnancy and ttc friends!!

5 years ago

Hi Beaut1ful! How is the start of your current cycle? Are you still taking the Maca Root this time? I'm finally in the second trimester and my nausea is definitely going away, as long as I don't get to hungry. I still don't feel like I'm showing but only one pair of my jeans fits me so I took out the maternity clothes bin that my sister and sister-in-law gave me and started to go through stuff. I think by the end of this month I might start to have to wear maternity pants.

5 years ago • Post starter

Well, CD 1 today. So on to the next cycle again..

User image

5 years ago

@DiviniumLiv. Here's to the next cycle and praying for sticky vibes for you.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I hope everyone is doing well. Sadly, I am writing this in the hospital. Got admitted to labour and birth for contraction like symptoms. I will keep everyone posted. Other than that baby is moving a lot and going strong.

Update: I am being admitted for early labour so they are going to give me steroids to prolong it.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

@DiviniumLiv - Sorry to hear you started another cycle. Sending you lots of sticky vibes and baby dust for this one. We are here if there is anything you need to or want to talk about. I hope you new house is all you hoped it would be.

@Dragonfly23 - OMG! So early hun. I hope those steroids work and baby boy cooperates. Please know you are in my thoughts and I pray the contractions go away and you get to carry him longer. You'll be on my mind all day.

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you. I feel he is staying put and that the steroids are working. Just got back from my ultrasound and the tech says it's a definate boy but still playing shy from the camera. Will try to post a picture of his face. I'm definately going to be in tonight and possibly tomorrow but will have to see what my doctor says. Will keep everyone posted. How are you feeling? Are you getting a bump?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - I think I'm starting to get a bump! I can only wear one pair of my regular jeans now and I bought some maternity jeans in preparation. I still feel like my size in the evening is from bloat not the baby but I also feel like the baby is starting to show a bit. Ekk! I can't wait to actually feel like I'm showing.

I'm glad they are keeping a good eye on you and that the steroids are working. Try to post his face if you have time! Remember to rest and try to keep stress a minimum ( I know this is hard!).

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo