Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. Thought I'd share my ultrasound with you ladies.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies!! I’m back And already TTC again I know it’s early but I’m healthy and able to start right way I didn’t need a D&C. Dr said wait a month but when emotional ready to go for it. Plus not getting any younger. My miscarriage was at 6wks and 2days and 7days later my pregnancy test finally came back negative (I had to keep taking them to see if hcg levels were dropping) pus blood work, that in itself was emotional. It took some time and didn’t leave house bc I was very snappy couldn’t be around anyone or see babies. Still hard here and there but each day gets easier. I know it’s hasnt been a month but DH and I are trying this month TTC. So let’s see if I get a late November or earlier December baby. Started taken EPO on cd8 and ovulation tests as I don’t know when I will Ovulate but have read success stories. I will be lurking around . Thanks ladies for all your support and the ones who messaged me.

6 years ago

I got a “flashing smiley face” just now!! Oh so happy to see that! Thank you ladies for all your input and advise and I do concerned it all. Let see what my next few days bring. I know that this might not be my cycle but I’m just happy to see that I’m still in the TTC period. And I’m in a healthy happy joy stage after a loss.

6 years ago

My sweet Angel is finally here. His name is Isaiah Ludger Peter. Born at 6:01 pm; weighing in at 7 lbs 8oz with a length of 52cm. Ludger is his grandfather's name and Peter is my grandfather. I got sick a few times but not sure if ot was caused by the epidural or the fact i hardly ate anything today. I don't think I tore too badly and sadly I got some minor stretch marks. So far he has latched on pretty good so I am hoping that it continues to stay that way as my first experience was horrible. Other than that, I seem to be okay. It's pretty late here (11:30pm) and I've been up since 6:00am so I should try and rest but also trying to keep crackers down.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Beau1ful38 : I've been posting here in this thread and read very sad news. I am so very sorry to hear about your Baby... I don't know what to say besides that I am sending you good energy and I hope you'll find peace in your heart when the time comes for it... I lost a baby, too (early 2017). But now I'm pregnant with my rainbow baby... Even though I had that experience (miscarriage), I don't want to say "I know how you feel", because losing a baby is such a personal and painful experience... I'm so sorry you had to go through this. Please take the time to grieve, cry and do things that help you to find comfort. Big hugs, best wishes of comfort, love and peace to you and your husband in this difficult, painful time...

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

*Update* got to see & hear baby's heartbeat 127bpm Measuring Exactly @6w3d Everything Looks Great

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

I got my BFP this morning!!!! It feels so surreal but I can't stop smiling. I'll be grinning all day. I feel so wonderful. All those months trying and we finally did it. Thank you ladies for all the company these past months. This site has made this journey easier to bear and I've enjoyed sharing the ups and downs with all of you. I know many of you have become true friends and I hope we remain in each others lives.

I posted my positive if anyone wants to look. DH thought it was cute that I took two tests! I wanted those words pregnant to come up after I saw the FRER positive.

5 years ago • Post starter

Here is me taken this morning at 26 weeks and 6 days.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hello Ladies! :)
@dragonfly23: the Baby Bump is looking great! Almost 27 weeks! whoo hooo!

I haven't been posting here much recently (besides private messages). But some of you might remember me. My first post here was when I was 4 DPO and when I was suspecting already that I was pregnant with my rainbow baby (after having a miscarriage). I just had a "feeling" then that I was pregnant again and I was correct! It was despite everything they say as far as knowing that at 4 dpo... It was just my intuition. :)

So a little update: I'm now 37 weeks 2 days pregnant! And I'm expecting my little boy around July 30th. So only 2 weeks 5 days left now! Somehow, I feel it's gonna happen sooner though... My hospital bag is packed pretty much and we're awaiting our little one. Please keep your fingers crossed for us!

I hope all is well with you all. And that those who are expecting are having easy, healthy pregnancies. And those who are TTC are going to succeed soon.

I thought I'd make this post also to share some good vibes cause I know that TTC can be a journey and can take time and patience... I've been there and I also felt sad after the miscarriage which was adding to my stress. But I didn't give up and I'm so happy I didn't! Now, I'm getting close to meeting my little boy. I had dreams about him very early after conception and before I knew the gender. :) I saw a boy in my dreams. And I hope all goes well with the delivery soon.

to everybody! :)

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Whoo hoo!! Today is my Birthday and I got a + opk!!! baby!! Maca Root got me back on track!! Never had a positive on CD16 usually CD18-24 ...Birthday suit showing tonight!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo