Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@ Beaut1ful38: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ! What a wonderful birthday gift! :) I'm so happy to hear the great news. I also used maca root and it must have helped, too! Now you're back on track and sounds like the cycle is now all good! So keep doing what you're doing, stay relaxed and positive. Pretty soon you'll be sharing happy news here I bet!
Have fun!

Short update: I'm still waiting for my little boy to be born. Due date is July 30th. They wanted to induce me tomorrow, but I want to wait to at least 40 weeks. So now the plan is: either he will decide to come to this world on his own and naturally (which is my goal if possible ) or they want to induce me on August 2nd at 7:30 AM (not happy about that option). I think I am as ready as I can ever be for this little one to be born. I'm more excited than scared (for now haha ). I just can't wait to meet him, see him, touch him, hear him and get to know him. I already love him so much! Please keep your fingers crossed for a natural birth (no interventions) that goes well...

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Hey ladies!!
Dragonfly- so sweet yes I thought about that the other day too. It just wasn’t my time yet. I feel positive about this cycle.

Luckyducky90- omg yes post some test I like to see some will give me hope!!

Flamingogirl- hope you had an awesome vacation trip. Relaxing with your little bean inside growing! Can’t belive your 12weeks already. Have you made the big announcement already??

AFM, I am 4dpo both apps say I ovulated thurs. my temps have stayed at @98 so far. What I feel are Mild cramps, lower backaches. Tired a little, but if l get up and do something I get energy. Hungry more but snack wise. Creamy cm, tender boobs. And HOT. Also restless sleep, and vivid dreams (dreamed I gave birth to a baby girl in water) . Not sure if it’s the Maca Root. And I have that feeling again at 2dpo “I feel pregnant” ...I really really feel positive on this cycle. I will probably test this weekend.

5 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38. I really hope this is it for you. Praying for sticky vibes and sending baby dust your way. I hope your birthday was fun and exciting.

@FlamingoGirl13. Hope you had a good vacation and got to see some amazing sites. Have you felt any movement and did you have any ultrasounds yet?

Just thought I would let everyone know (hope she doesn't mind) in case someone is worried, that hope4rainbowbaby had her baby boy last week (wed or thurs). I won't say any more as it is for her to share.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Hi Ladies! :)

First of all - I keep loosing what I'm typing. It's my 3rd attempt to write the same message. And I have carpal tunnel syndrome which makes typing rally hard. It's the only website that does that... The posts I was composing simply disappear together with a page while I type.

But mainly I wanted to share happy news. Like my friend dragondfly23 said (I'm not upset for you announcing it at all - it's actually good since I was so busy! So thank you ), I gave birth to a beautiful, sweet, rainbow boy on July 26! I had a long labor (most likely because they kept me immobilized on IVs for too long instead of letting me walk around) and they ended up having to break my waters. But besides this, my labor went as planned (I had a birth plan) and I had completely natural, medicated birth - just like I wanted. My son was 7.3 lbs and measured 20.5 inches. He's a healthy, happy baby.
I had some "adventures" regarding breastfeeding (engorgement) which resulted in us having to go back to the hospital after we had gone home. But now, all is well and my boy is happy, healthy and I'm breastfeeding. The doctor was my own OBGYN and she knew my story so she was cheering for me. :) And so did the nurses. My husband was amazing and he was with me the whole time. The contractions started on July 24/25th (midnight) so I had no sleep then. They continued whole Wednesday and we ended up going to a hospital around 8:00 PM. I was admitted and then they made me walk around for 2 more hours. We spent the night (I did not sleep again because of stronger and stronger contractions). And then labor continued on Thursday.They broke my waters around noon on Thursday and my son was born on 4:22pm. I could not be happier!

So to ALL ladies who have been trying to conceive for a while and to those who lost a baby or babies: do not lose hope! Stay positive, keep trying! Miracles do happen and I'm the best proof! :) :

5 years ago

Hi Hope4rainbowbaby,

It's so good to see an update from you and hear about your birth story! Thank you for sharing so much. I hope your first couple of weeks have been going well (minus the engorgement) and that everything is settling in at home. Does your husband get some time off with you and your new son. I hope so. I'm always hoping that fathers can take more then two weeks off after the birth of a baby. Although, I know it's not that common. When did you stop working? Did you work right up until Tuesday or had you stopped working at that point. I'm going to try and work as long as possible but never having gone through this before who knows what will happen! Enjoy that little rainbow of yours and soak up all the newborn magic.

If you feel like sharing I would love to see a picture of your little one!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies!

@Dragonfly23: you know I'm thinking of you!! Hang in there! Praying for that baby to wait in there! :) Sending you hugs!
And I like your bump photos! You are looking great!! :)

@FlamingoGirl13: Thank you SO much! I'm glad you enjoyed reading my birth story. I wanted to share it in hopes that it will be something positive for those who are hoping to have a baby... I was TTC for a few months after I had a miscarriage. And my profile name here is "hope4rainbowbaby". And now my hope, my dream is a reality! :) So if someone who's TTC is reading it and feeling hopeless: don't give up, stay positive, keep trying, but keep the balance, too as putting too much pressure on yourself can be really stressful....

All is going well now - just very hectic as I'm the primary person to care for the baby (my husband works and is gone most of a day Mon-Fri and I do not have anybody to help). My husband took some time off when we had to go to a hospital and he worked from home a few times. So that part was good. But he was not taking time off otherwise. I stopped working months ago (in March) because of the nature of my job. It would be dangerous for me to carry on. If I had a different job, I'd probably work until the end, but it would be unwise of me to continue working while pregnant as there are too many risk factors in what I do. So I just had to make a decision based on that, but I know every situation is different so listen to your gut feeling. I just told myself that my baby was my priority and our health and wellbeing during pregnancy. Yeah - I'm enjoying my sweet, little rainbow boy! :)

I'll try to add a photo later as I'm on my laptop and would need to access the photos on my phone.

5 years ago

Just a small little update Everything is & has been great, here's a 4D ultrasound pic of My little Guy @31weeks can't wait to meet him.

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

5 years ago

Omg omg!!! 13dpo on a 3 hr hold! DH wants to go out for drinks so I was like let me test first. Please stick baby stick!!! My rainbow baby. DH is in tears!! Lol

user submitted image

5 years ago

Thank you ladies!! I’m still in shock! As I didn’t feel to much different. Just the cramps. This time I know Implantation took place on 9dpo.
I am going to continue taken maca root but went down to 500mg do what you said @ kelliria- and take A week off and go back.

Photomama- I’m so sorry AF arrived. Due to lines maybe a chemical?

5 years ago • Edited

Thank you so much ladies! I go for my 1st blood work today to Check levels then again Thursday. Based on HCG rise she will then schedule my 1st appointment. Trying to stay calm.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo