Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@Beaut1ful38. Good luck at your ultrasound tomorrow. I am sure it will go great. Please let us know how it goes.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Well baby is measuring 6weeks and 2 days which is fine and we heard and saw the baby heartbeat!!! It’s beating at 114bpm

5 years ago

Ultrasound pic

user submitted image

5 years ago

October 24th I will get another US I should be about 10weeks and few days. Yes so happy I was soooo nervous! Baby measured right on track too! Thank you! Excited!

5 years ago

José Jaréd has joined us on Earth breathing & doing Great. Weighing in at 7lb.13oz. 20in. Long born @8:44am via C-section. the

user submitted image

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

5 years ago

It's time.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Awe! It's nice to see the kid pictures! Here is one of Annika! I shared it in another thread but wanted to share here too.

@Pandorica - Don't ever give up, just keep trying. Kelliria is right that if you keep trying you will get another BFP.

@BB2018 - Let me know when you got your period back and if your exclusively breast feeding. I'm interested to know what other pp moms are doing. Did you take any type of birth control? I'm anxious to get my period back, but also not at the same time...

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

How's everyone doing? I still haven't gotten my first postpartum period and I'm still taking BC (as best I as I can!). Annika is 7.5 months old now and loving life.

Anyone TTC yet? I think I will stop taking BC when Annika is 9 months and just see what happens. I like the idea of just not being on BC and just letting my body do it's thing. Without a period I can't really track anything anyways...

BGB2020 have you started TTC again?

FlamingoGirl - I just started TTC#2 this month and I'm about 4/5 dpo today and I just totally completely feel pregnant. I feel bloated, my bbs feel swollen and a bit sensitive. We legit only got to bd once but I just feel it was the right day and that I'm pregnant. I could be completely off because I just want that to be the case, but I guess time will tell. Have you started TTC#2 too? We can be TTC buddies again!! :)

4 years ago

@BCB2020 - That's so exciting! I'm looking forward to seeing your tests in a week or so. I officially stopped taking the mini pill almost two weeks ago. I have yet to get my first post partum period so there isn't anything for me to track. So we are just having fun bding until my cycles return. I expect that to happen sometime after DD is 12 months old and starts to breast feed less. She already eats less during the day then I pump so I can start to wean off the pump soon.

Since we aren't protecting I'd say we are TTC #2 but still have to wait for my cycles and ovulation to return!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo