Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

591 - 600 of 916 Replies | Last Page

Luckyducky90–yeah time to get busy! Keep testing to make sure you catch your strongest line.

Photomama—what was your temp today? Mine is still nearly the same temp again. Am I having anovul. cycle? Still have in mild cramps as well.

5 years ago • Edited

Well I think my body tried to ovulate but didn’t, think today I am in fertile time. Yesterday and today I now have ewcm and I’m cramping a lot and bloated. I had 1 spot of red blood so think it’s signs of ovulation (no way it can be IB or AF). Will do some BDing again to make sure and see what temp does.

5 years ago

Beaut1ful38 - Keep us updated! Sometimes if the first was unsuccessful your body will try again right away. Sounds like you are having the symptoms of Ovulation right now. The BBT will really show you when you've ovulated (You know that though!).

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hi ladies! 98.9 today, another really high temp. :) my Ava went up as well, but I’m not trusting Ava this cycle because my highest temps were in the beginning of my cycle and dropped to lower temps after ovulation. I still think that room temperature probably messes with Ava. I’m trusting my cervix position, cm, and vag temps which all indicated I ovulated yay! Have had multiple anovulatory cycles past few months, and this is my first month on letrozole. I think I’m like 2-3 dpo today. Good luck beautiful, keep bding!

5 years ago

Hey ladies!! Finally my temp went up to 97.66 better than staying at 97.48 past few days. Will BD again tonight. Just to make sure bases are covered. DH is now requesting a break last night after the conclusion he said ...here is your baby!

Photomama- How are you today??

5 years ago

Hi! I’m good, it’s my day off so I’m studying. So hard to study with a little 2 year old wanting my attention all the time. I got a progesterone draw today so should know by tomorrow what it comes back as. Haha I know what you mean! It’s hard work for us and our poor husbands I hate thinking about how some people do t even have to try and get pregnant. My cousin got pregnant her first month trying ugh... :)

5 years ago

Help!!! I don’t know what going on with my body this cycle. Now my temp is 97.24 and I did it vaginally still 97.32. Am I NOT going to ovulate this cycle???? This is my first chart where it’s up down up down...we will BD again tonight. I am having lower backaches and uterus cramps too still all week. Can I still get my period on anovu. Cycle?

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Did you have a particularly restless night? That could throw off your temperature. I would wait and see what tomorrow's looks like and possibly throw out today's. If tomorrow's is low too then maybe you are having an anovulatory cycle. I'm pretty sure you still get a period with an anovulatory cycle. You must because your linning has still build up so it has to go somewhere. If tomorrows is back up high then just delete or tell FF to ignore today's temperature.

Photomama has had anovulatory cycles, right hun? Maybe she can answer your questions better.

5 years ago • Post starter

Flamingogirl- I hope it goes up tomorrow bc this has never happened since I’ve been TTC. I don’t know if maybe bc of MC that my body is changing different now. I’m soooo worried and stressing. I don’t know if I should make a DR appt.
Photomama can you help me out on any info?

5 years ago

Well my temp is still low at 97.12. We BD again last night. So I don’t think I’m going to ovulate month. This is ....I just feel like crying I will see what temp does tomorrow.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo