Community post

Discussion

Not Just Cycle Buddies!

View Full Post

Hi Friends! Lots of us have gotten our BFPs these past few cycles and we all aren't "cycle buddies" anymore. I feel like we need a place to connect and keep up the conversation with each other. This way we can keep chatting even if some of us aren't pregnant and some of us are. I'm just starting my 6th cycle TTC and hoping that this will be the one. Please join in and update us on where you are and how you are feeling.

916 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 916 Replies | Last Page

@BB2018 - Post your test if you take one! I hope your lines are getting darker! I'm trying to remain positive. DH and I had a hard time this week finding time to BD so that has been making both of us sad, but this morning helped!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, BB, yes I see a light line is it pink?! :) tentative congrats!
Dragonfly, def do what you feel is best, but don’t abruptly discontinue, when you decide to stop taking it, try to taper it out gradually. Sorry that lady was giving you crap. So frustrating during such a special time.
I’m much less emotional lately, I think the clomid was making me a little crazy/have mood swings. Sooo I’m not sure what exactly is going on ovulation wise. I took an opk day before yesterday and it was negative, then yesterday with fmu it was a solid smiley (peak) I tried again later that afternoon on a different clearblue stick and it was negative. Is it common to get surges with fmu but not 2nd mu? My temps are all over the place right now because I’ve been getting up once or twice a night. No egg white cm or anything (just a little bit wet is all.) we bd yesterday but not sure when we’ll get to again due to illness. I think I haven’t ovulated yet but the surge has been confusing me.

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I have posted my previous pregnancy ultrasound pictures. It is set to friends only so if you aren't one of my friends, you are more than welcome to send me a friend request.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@bb2018, i will pray you get good news. You have been on my mind and was going to message you but saw you post. Just try to relax. Ik it's easier said than done. Prayers, hun!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. That's what I thought too about the blood flow. If the cervix is open, you should be able to get some sort of finger in there (sorry tmi or mental picture) or feel like a indent. If it is closed then you shouldn't be able to get the finger or it will feel like a slit. I'm really hoping that this is your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 : Yaaay! That's what you want to see: a “flashing smiley face” ! Go and have fun! You are back in the game and it's a new beginning! How wonderful and positive! You'll get your rainbow baby and your It's so great that you're back in a joyful stage!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

@BB2018. That's the one I got but in Lavender. Hope it works for you. There was another lady who bought the same stuff but it didn't work for her and her period still came. Not saying it won't work for you because everyone is different. Let us know how you make out. I wish you tons of luck. Better get off her and get the hubby in the mood.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Thank you! I went on the Philidelphia website and the cream cheese is pasturized. Also found out that you can't have any shell fish, so no shrimp or escargot for me and salmon should be wild. So many foods you can and cannot eat.

@BB2018. I really hope this is your month and that everything works out for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@BB2018. I took a look and I am not sure if I have line eyes, but i thought I saw a flicker of a line. I would test again tomorrow and hoping the lines will be more visable.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@BB2018 - I agree with dragonfly. Let's wait and see what the next two days show.

6 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo