Posts by katyhh

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Journal

Doubt

I spent a month wanting nothing more than to get pregnant. Then, I spent a week away from work and with my fam ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

PCOS Without the Pill

I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was about 14 years old. I was given the birth control pill as treatment. For ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Back to the Real World

I just returned from my lovely week long vacation up north. Our family cottage is my favorite place in the wor ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Why not try B6?

Given the discovery of my 9 day luteal phase, I decided to do some research online. I found a number of people ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Heard Back from the Doctor

I wrote a long and detailed e-mail to my doctor including all of the information I mentioned in my previous e- ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Discovery of a Short Luteal Phase

Well, AF came to visit me today, along with a big temperature drop. This happened on 10 DPO, which is too earl ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Yet Another Day of Waiting

Another day of cramps and nausea coming and going. My temperature was down this morning to 97.3 from 97.6, but ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

9 DPO and cramping for 3 days straight

I am 9 DPO and I definitely timed BD well around ovulation. At 6 DPO, I had some cramping that went on for a l ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Am I pregnant?

Well, here I am. 8 days past ovulation (officially 9 days past ovulation in 4 minutes). My husband sleeps peac ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago