Community post

Journal

Yet Another Day of Waiting

Another day of cramps and nausea coming and going. My temperature was down this morning to 97.3 from 97.6, but I'm hoping it goes up again tomorrow morning. Although I was having serious doubts about being pregnant this morning (between the lower temp and the negative HPT), I can't deny how weird and kind of bad I felt all day! I know it's possible to have psychosomatic symptoms, but I just can't believe that's what this is.

Tomorrow is Friday. Saturday I work and then leave right from work to start my vacation with my siblings and parents. Somehow (assuming I don't get my period), I'm going to have to hold all of this in until I find out if I am truly pregnant and/or until my husband arrives on Wednesday night. This should be interesting, since I tend to have trouble "holding things in".

All I can say is that if I am not pregnant, I am definitely going to feel a little silly. But, this is my first month trying and if nothing else, it will serve as a learning experience for future months of ttc!

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo