Community post

Journal

Concluding my 3rd Cycle of Trying

So, I have been on Metformin for about two weeks. Just recently increased my daily dosage from 850 to 1,750 a day. I'm 9 DPO today and I'm not sure if I will get my period tomorrow or the next day (although most likely it will be tomorrow). I was really hoping that I would be pregnant this month, but it looks like my temperature is on it's way down.

However - here's a few interesting things I would like to share. Yesterday, at 8DPO, I had some spotting in them morning. It was a deep red/light pink spotting and only enough to cover the tissue when I wiped first thing in the morning. There was a small amount when I went to the bathroom in the morning, but then not much. I had cramping like a period, but not as severe for the first couple of hours in the day. Then, around late afternoon/early evening, I had cramping again and some light brownish spotting, but not very much at all. About an hour after dinner I started to feel pretty nauseous, but not to the point of throwing up.

This morning, at 9DPO, I was disappointed to find my temperature was 96.8 (my temp goes to 96.7 the day of my period). Today, I have had more spotting, but no cramps. The spotting has been brownish and I have a little every time I use the bathroom. Not enough to reach my underwear though. Tonight, I am feeling a little bit queasy. Again, about an hour after eating.

Last cycle I had spotting the day before my period, so maybe this is normal for me.

However, the nausea is a little weird. Could I be making it up in my head? Tonight, my temp has been between 98.3 - 98.5, which is the highest I've seen it in 3 months. But, I fooled myself last month by thinking that high temps at night would result in high temps in the morning, which it didn't.

So, I'm still a tiny bit hopeful that my temp will go back up again tomorrow morning. Although, my husband doesn't know that. At this point, there is really little chance that I am pregnant. I got a BFN this morning. Tomorrow morning I'm sure I will have my answer.

0 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo