Posts by katyhh

Page 1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

6 week ultrasound and no fetus or heartbeat

I went in for my first ultrasound and the gestational sac was measuring at exactly 6 weeks. There was a yolk s ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Sharp, burning pain near left ovary, 5 DPO.

Yesterday, I believe I was at 5 DPO and I had several quick sharp pains near or on my left ovary. This happene ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Concluding my 3rd Cycle of Trying

So, I have been on Metformin for about two weeks. Just recently increased my daily dosage from 850 to 1,750 a ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

8 DPO & light spotting in the morning

I am 8 DPO and this is my 3rd month off of the pill (and charting). I had some pinkish spotting first thing in ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Taking B6 Vitamins to correct a luteal phase defect?

After charting for one cycle after stopping the birth control pill, I discovered my luteal phase was only 9 da ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Starting Metformin for PCOS

I went to my doctor today because I have been having severe acid reflux for almost 3 years now. While I was th ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Do we deserve it?

I am sad to say that at CD7 this cycle, I'm not even sure I want to try to have a baby this month. I feel like ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Disappointment

Well, I did it again. I got my hopes up - way up - for them only to come crashing down when AF showed up on Sa ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Cramps and Metallic Taste in Mouth - 8 DPO?

I am about 8 DPO today and I got cramps as if AF was about to start this morning, but no bleeding and cramps w ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Cramps and Metallic Taste in Mouth

I am going crazy! Although I swore I learned from getting my hopes up last month, I'm really getting my hopes ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago